Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #91
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Dex Dangerous Peek-A-Newz Event, Feb 27 to Mar 3

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
Even if you open your browser to full screen you may have difficulty seeing Dex. The space to the left and right of my screen is where he appeared alot. It's the blue space about a millimeter think on the outside of the main body of the pages that he appears in. I should take a screeny, I'm lookinf for him for a couple of other kids too.

Okay, I found a solution to make it easier to spot Dex around the edges on a square monitor. I changed what percent my view is by going to the bottom right hand corner of my browser where it said 100% and changed it to 75%.
I have an easier time spotting by reducing my screen as well...Good Luck to all..just started looking for our 5th account.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

I found him easily on IE but the screen would not zoom down on fox fire and was too difficult to find usingFF. IE is the won for this exercise. and the prize is a stand up little figure on card like a poster for the floor or maybe table. Only allowed won per account so why the wish to post them.
gab224466 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:05 PM   #93

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

OKAY - here we go - all those Newzapolooza events and I didn't encounter a single YOU HAVE ENTERED AN INVALID SECURITY CODE message. And what do we get today? INVALID SECURITY CODE. ARGH! I tried a few codes and got the same message each time. So, I cleared my browsing history, and then went back to the blue "click here to play peek-a-news" button, reentered the info for the account I was on, and up popped a new congratulations screen with a new security code, which worked fine this time. I did use CAPS LOCK, which seems tohelp avoid the security code error (although I cannot imagine why it matters when the code looks the same either way). So, if you run into the invalid security code, don't worry - it will be ok
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:07 PM   #94

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

Very tricky to find when he is on the edge of the page, you have to look very closly.
kewaldo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #95

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kewaldo
Very tricky to find when he is on the edge of the page, you have to look very closly.

Do try RalGash's suggestion of reducing your zoom from 100% to 75% and see if you can spot him more easily. Hope it works for you!
Old 02-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #96
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

It looks nicer when you select custom and put it at 90%. I bet everyone is having fun playing with thier browsers now. LOL

I also have IE set up to delete temp files and cookies on closing. All I do is close my browser and up at it again for the next kid. I don't have any kids, I just know a few that don't have regular access to internet. :0)
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #97

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
It looks nicer when you select custom and put it at 90%. I bet everyone is having fun playing with thier browsers now. LOL

I also have IE set up to delete temp files and cookies on closing. All I do is close my browser and up at it again for the next kid. I don't have any kids, I just know a few that don't have regular access to internet. :0)
That is great that you are helping others! I am also now doing the neighbor's kids accounts - no computer at home right now for them either

For this peek-a-newz, I have not needed to clear the browsing history between each one, because the button stays there on the home page (unlike past contests). Just click the button again and login the next account.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #98
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not very good at figuring out how to add pics but I'm hoping this shows up okay. :0)

Click the image to open in full size.

see! Sneaky guy is appearing down the sides!
Old 02-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #99

xoxolovable is an unknown quantity at this point

Now when I try to enter my security code it says "our server is temporarily down" After I entered like 15 security codes with none of them working.
xoxolovable is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:38 PM   #100
RalGash

I really don't understand why they are using a security code for this. It's not like little kids are going to set up bots just to win one little prize, rofl!

Tags
action figure, dex dangerous, kevinelevin was here!, peek-a-newz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: