Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #41
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Despite Description, Pets Cannot Swim in Internal Reflections Pond/Pool

I wonder if my daughter has tried it yet and realizes the pets can't swim in it. She was so excited it said it would be a calming dip in a pool. I am sure she thought it would increase their health, and that is why it would be in a spa. We looked over the e store items together so she could choose.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #42
AmyWinter21

Default Re: Despite Description, Pets Cannot Swim in Internal Reflections Pond/Pool

I hope this is a glitch...
Old 02-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #43
Unregistered

I was one of those people who jumped on the item to purchase as it looks just like the Spa room featue items. I was very upset that it did not allow pets to swim. I personally feel Ganz should offer a refund or make the item do what it was oringal advertised to do. That means folks make it a pool or refund. Please do not think I am being a hard you know what but it isnt fair that it does not do what it was promised to do.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:16 AM   #44
Webkinz :)

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

I just read all the posts I bought this for my daughter and printed up the code and was giving it to her for Valentines Day . She also wanted things her pets could swim in .. I guess we need to read VERY carefully !!!! GANZ this is just wrong ... whats thier phone number ??
mommyskinz45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:47 AM   #45
locodama is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought it and yes I am dissappointed. I got it for my spa room and all the little ones can do is look at it, how boring.
locodama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:03 AM   #46

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wouldn't panic quite yet, I'll bet Ganz will reprogram this item.

Because to many people are going to be upset about it. When you are buying Estore, and it is costing actual money, they will get a TON of complaints.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:37 AM   #47
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Mommyskinz45

Ganz Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:58 AM   #48
kungfumadam is on a distinguished road

I already bought it just a few days ago and when i noticed my pet couldnt get into it i just thought it was a glitch and i even posted a question on here about it,and then without even waiting just last night i bought the bridge to add it! I hope they do program it or i really do want my money back.Items that are decorative like that should be really really inexpensive!!
kungfumadam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #49
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I was already so disappointed to have used up valuable points on that Ancient Wading Pool thinking pets could wade in THAT. After all, why cost so many more points than the Wshop pools that actually do work?!

When I saw this internal reflections one in the Ganzstore, I thought, well, here's one that our pets could swim inside on -- but it costs real money. I even posted on another thread to that effect! I am SO glad you gave us the heads up on this. I will definitely NOT be purchasing this item unless they make it do what it pretty clearly says it will do (let pets take a dip in it), and will be stepping way back and thinking very carefully about anything else I use store points on.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:38 AM   #50

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

What???? It would be better if it was a hot tub or you could wad or swim in it! So, weird but it, would go great with any spa.

I made a typo lol it's " wade" not "wad" LOL I meant a different word!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: