Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #11
AKA Tess
Webkinz :)

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Despite Description, Pets Cannot Swim in Internal Reflections Pond

i think it should be interactive if you pay real money
pezzpezz13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #12

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Despite Description, Pets Cannot Swim in Internal Reflections Pond

I bought this based on the fact that our pets could swim, after all Ganz hasn't given us much in the way of making our pets happiness go up. Which I don't understand. I was so disappointed when I tried.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Despite Description, Pets Cannot Swim in Internal Reflections Pond/Pool

Yeah, I just got it and I just figured that out, I'm sorta mad right now.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #14

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Despite Description, Pets Cannot Swim in Internal Reflections Pond/Pool

Wow! Really?? Sounds like like a very clear-cut case of false-advertising to me. Perhaps the advertising department and design department did not communicate very well on this one, ya think?? Well, if you bought one and are not happy, I would def say you have plenty of grounds upon which to return it. Try calling the EStore to get a refund, is what I would suggest. If they don't refund your money, well then, you should certainly post about it here!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #15
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

So that means the advertising was a lie. .I was going to get 1 but forget that now.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #16
trishohara is on a distinguished road

The description also sounds like you can put the bridge over the pool. But that does not work as well. So how can you pair bridge and pool if you have to place the bridge somewhere else in the room?
trishohara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #17
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

That stinks!
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #18
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

The description seems like pets should be able to swim in it, but it isn't! Quite decieving, if you ask me. I hope that Ganz is more careful with their descriptions next time.

Thanks FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:37 PM   #19
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Yeah, I was pretty upset when I bought one and could not have my pet swim.

View Post Originally Posted by trishohara
The description also sounds like you can put the bridge over the pool. But that does not work as well. So how can you pair bridge and pool if you have to place the bridge somewhere else in the room?
I think it is all deceptive advertising to get us to buy more. Like they are not already getting enough of our money with so many new pets every month.

Well I have already posted something about being upset, but as I sat here thinking about it, Could it be a programming glitch???It would not be the first time they have had problems with a new item. Remember the Lava Columns...

Last edited by Jeepboy01; 02-07-2010 at 03:37 PM..
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #20
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I bought it yesterday thing from the description, my pets could use it. Never put it in the room yet, now, I'm sad to read this and feel cheated.

Wow I'm really disappointed with this item. The description says to pair it up with the bridge, but they don't even line up together to look good. They need to start making stuff try it before you buy it.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 02-07-2010 at 05:36 PM..
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: