Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 01:16 AM   #31
Over 200
Webkinz :)

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

OK? I don't get it. were supposed to design what? can someone explain!
Luvthepandas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 07:22 AM   #32
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Ok, I've entered the contest but did NOT sign my name into it-I DETEST doing that, it makes it look like I'm out for glory and I only make my images for fun and fun's for sharing...SO I hope that doesn't disqualify me-it didn't say it was manditory...I only just now thought of that...

Thanks again for having such a FUN contest (which would be super fun even if there WEREN'T cool prizes-but this time the prizes are so SPOOKtacular it's gonna be a nail biter!)!
You don't have to sign the image if you don't want to!

For those placing their entries in this thread, remember, they won't be counted unless you post them on the official thread. Also, any entries that don't fit within the 450x150 constraint cannot be counted as entries.

Using screenshots you've taken of Webkinz World is okay, modifying the Webkinz or Ganz logo isn't.

Also, be sure to include both Ameriwade and WI in the signature image.. Many have been leaving out Ameriwade!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #33

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Default Re: Design a Signature Contest -- Spider's Web Window and Gargoyle Lamp!

Cool! Thanks for the update!

iLoveDogs
:bdog::gr::chi::cs::husky::samoyed::acs:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #34
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Lol, the one thing I CAN'T do
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #35

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Uh, does Ameriwade have a logo I can use in the sig?
Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:17 PM   #36
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size.

Since my last one was deleted can I still enter? (I think I did make one and post hmm)
Jerkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #37
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Looking through the current entries I have seen some wonderful, creative minds at work!! We definitely have some talented artists here on WI.

UNFORTUNATELY, I have also noticed that MANY of the entries exceed the required pixels.

"The maximum dimensions for the image are 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall, but they can be any size smaller than those dimensions.

Anyone who doesn't want to be disqualified should make sure that their entry fits this criteria. I mention it because some really great entries are are too large and because I had to adjust my own (I had the wrong dimensions written down.)

Just a friendly reminder for those that may have over looked it.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #38
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
Looking through the current entries I have seen some wonderful, creative minds at work!! We definitely have some talented artists here on WI.

UNFORTUNATELY, I have also noticed that MANY of the entries exceed the required pixels.

"The maximum dimensions for the image are 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall, but they can be any size smaller than those dimensions.

Anyone who doesn't want to be disqualified should make sure that their entry fits this criteria. I mention it because some really great entries are are too large and because I had to adjust my own (I had the wrong dimensions written down.)

Just a friendly reminder for those that may have over looked it.
Great reminder I also want to point out the that not only the dimensions should be considered. Although I am sure that Justin and Wendy can use any size and it was not mentioned anywhere yet. If your testing the image as your own signature, it must also be 29.3 kb or smaller as well as the 450x150.
I had to drop the quality of my image to get it to fit even though it was only 450x150.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #39

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

Beautiful!
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #40
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Great reminder I also want to point out the that not only the dimensions should be considered. Although I am sure that Justin and Wendy can use any size and it was not mentioned anywhere yet. If your testing the image as your own signature, it must also be 29.3 kb or smaller as well as the 450x150.
I had to drop the quality of my image to get it to fit even though it was only 450x150.
My image was larger and I was able to test it in my signature. I have a maximum size of 58.6kb limit on my signature. Maybe that's because I am an Insider Insider?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: