Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #51
Lil Kinz
Luckyme is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Deluxe Webkinz Players Delighted with Monthly Gift Box Glitch

i have the clown fish and didnt get nothing who do i contact.
Luckyme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

Grrr, My deluxe membership expired and I have to wait two weeks until I get enough money to pay for one
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #53
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Checked my Asian, yep, I got another one!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:53 PM   #54
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

It would be nice if you didn't post a picture of the contents of the Deluxe boxes right on the front all the time. We didn't get on our account yet today, but came here to check to see what was going on, and the first thing we see is our "surprize" spoiled with the contents of the Monthly gift box. Can you put it on a thumbnail we can choose to look at if we want to, instead of runing it for people?
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #55
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Third account checked and only one box on it. Still a cute dress.
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #56
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awesome!
I haven't been on WW yet, but can't wait now to open my deluxe gift box!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #57

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Deluxe Webkinz Players Delighted with Monthly Gift Box Glitch

I got only one, but i'm not complaining! Cuz with it, i got.... AN ANGEL DRESS! Is that a rare clothing item or something?
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #58

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by PandaPanda
Why are most webkinz players happy about a glitch?!?!

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!?!?
Why aren't you happy?
Even if you aren't deluxe you should be happy for then
This is a good glitch not bad
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #59

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

I wanna be deluxe!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #60
Unregistered

Talking Re: Deluxe Webkinz Players Delighted with Monthly Gift Box Glitch

I really loved this glitch I wish it would happen every month so I could get better clothing it was so funny this morning I checked on my webbing account and their was a gift box in my stuff strip thing and there it was I am deluxe so I thought ganz had given deluxe members it since I have the 2 dollars a month one I thought ganz was being really nice today and gave one to me anyway speaking of clothing.

GANZ If you are reading this please,please tell us 2nd item to watermelon t shirt I am really broke on kinzcash besides you are causing stress it says have fun trying to figure recipes out but it is not fun now though we are all out of kinzcash! do the world a favor and tell us 2nd item to the recipe and tell us the category of third piece

Tags
god is 100% awesome, soa, wi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: