Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #21
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Deluxe Webkinz Players Delighted with Monthly Gift Box Glitch

I am American and I got 2.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I was not very thrilled with the past few months' Deluxe clothing items, but I LOVE this one and am very happy to have TWO of them!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #23
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

ok i renewed my deluxe which was supposed to expire the 10th and now i have my 2nd box

i don't remember getting 2 when i renewed last year
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #24
greenspryte
Webkinz :)

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

I received 2 boxes. At first I thought it might be because my renewal (set for automatic)is this month and I had to update info. My oldest granddaughter only got one. Not sure about the younger one. She's being a sleepyhead today. Love the dress this time. Much better than the last few things.
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #25
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Since the dress is adorbale I love this glitch and the happy chance to get 2! Much better than when we got extra racing helmets lol!
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #26

Horseygirl11 is on a distinguished road

Sighs well... I don't have any deluxe accounts... well maybe I can trade for it...
Horseygirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #27
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

i got two.... there soooo prettyyy(; thanks ganz!!
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #28
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I was able to get one today in trading room. I always pick up the deluxe items this way. Got extra tour vans, so that I can trade 1 a month for the deluxe item. Always someone wanting that tour van. So happy!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #29

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

Woe! I hope this happened to me! Logging on to check. This is the best day ever!

Yay! I did get two boxes! And the Touring Van is coming to My town!
Marci Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #30
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Yay! Thanks for the heads up! It got 2!!! I like when Glinda the Good Glitch visits WW!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god is 100% awesome, soa, wi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: