Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 02:10 AM   #91
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Deluxe Webkinz Players Delighted with Monthly Gift Box Glitch

Cool! On my sisters account, cause' I forgot to check the "Monthly gift box gift" in the account benifits on my account. I kept telling her to check it but she didn't. We don't have a membership but we might get one, one day (maybe x-mas or our b-day) She got one from a trade, one person liked her Crown of wonder and wanted to trade, and I said NO! She got a way better deal later...
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 07:50 AM   #92
Unregistered

wow. I saw that couple days ago and i was like "did somebody send this to me or something??"
Old 07-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #93
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great glitch and great dress!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #94
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

Yup I got two.
allyb0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #95
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

We non-deluxe players are happy too, I was able to get won for decently cheaper than it was worth 'cause the owner had two!
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #96

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by JDLose
I think deluxe members also received twice the epoints as well.

I just checked my account, and it was the usual amount, so if we did, they removed them.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #97
Diabetes Awareness

mickeymouse2199 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Luckyme
i have the clown fish and didnt get nothing who do i contact.
if you didn't adopt it this month, you don't recieve pet of the month item
mickeymouse2199 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #98
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Yes! This is so cool! I have two "posh" googles who would love these!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #99
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

I'm so jealous! I wish I could have that robe!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:39 AM   #100

SquirrellyGirli has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by NancyDrew
Omgosh, no way! That's not cool.... I don't think they should do that. You received them...so why take yours away? I really don't think that's fair.

Thanks for your kindness, NancyDrew. Later that day it was back in my docks. I dunno.
SquirrellyGirli is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god is 100% awesome, soa, wi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: