Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Default Re: Deluxe Webkinz Accounts get an Extra Class at Academy

Too bad you can't use the tudor option for it.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #12
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Deluxe Accounts get an Extra Class at Academy

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
YAY! but BOOOO! Just when I'm trying to save up money they give me more to spend it on! hehe

I also just verified that you CAN use your bonus deluxe class in the same subject as one of your other three classes for the day...
Excellent! I am close to the 5th level on several accounts.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:56 AM   #13
noa

Unhappy Re: Deluxe Webkinz Accounts get an Extra Class at Academy

i can't see the extra class botton it isn't there...what i supposed to do to see the botten???
please help me...
Old 08-06-2009, 11:01 AM   #14

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

Yeah I saw tht today and guess what i ckicked on it and Ms.Cowline said you have to be top rank in oder to do this I wonder what she means by top rank ?????????
luvwbknz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #15
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I wish I would not pay for the lessons!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #16

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Deluxe Accounts get an Extra Class at Academy

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
So a pet can take four classes a day? Or can you do one class twice?
You CAN take the same class twice ! I did that today with cooking as my extra credit class
davidchrysostom is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #17
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by luvwbknz
Yeah I saw tht today and guess what i ckicked on it and Ms.Cowline said you have to be top rank in oder to do this I wonder what she means by top rank ?????????
If you clear your cache, then you'll be able to take the extra class. (for deluxe accounts)

Also, you can take one extra class *per pet* & this is really great to move forward toward getting your actions or prizes or graduating!

Click on the link in my siggie "how to clear your cache."
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #18

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Wish it could be for regular members...
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #19
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

You would think if 3 classes = 1 day toward recess, and if you can take 4 classes a day...if you need 15 days of classes to get a recess, then you can now take only 12 calendar days instead of a full 15 calendar days to reach recess, if my math is right...because that fourth class makes 3+ full days of classes within that 12 day calender...meaning recess can come faster being deluxe and doing that extra class each day. Of course they may not have it set up this way, and the extra class may only be to get you through the classes faster...but I am hoping that it will also be counted toward the days requirements for recess! That would be great in my opinion!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #20
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

so is it for only one pet or every pet
lalagirl770 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: