Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #31
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Deluxe Prize Machine

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by 1withGod
Does WW pick the other member who gets the prize or does the Deluxe member who wins gets to pick who gets it? My understanding is that some random WW member gets one too. Is that right? Anyway, I can't wait. This should be fun!

I'm guessing that a random WW member gets the second prize. It would be cool if the second person is picked from all WW members and not just deluxe members. I am a deluxe member but I enjoy spreading the joy around to everybody. And, yeah, curlers would be super cool!

It's probably just like Webkinz Cares - WK picks who gets the other prize. Can't wait to try it out on Wednesday - let's just hope it works the first day!
bubbanight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Deluxe Prize Machine

I can't wait til Wed!! I hope the prizes are really great. It's so cool that I can win a prize & someone else in WW gets one too. I wonder how they will do that?
suzee:bas::bdog:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:46 PM   #33
Unregistered

Sounds awesome wish I were a deluxe member. Hope I'm one of the lucky people who get a prize. Did anyone notice an interesting glitch with the Cocker Spaniel PSI, the Bone Fridge? It never had a dog tag hanging off of it, did it?
Old 08-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #34

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Cool, something new & fun.. I hope it works.. ha ha
When I 1st read this, I too thought, hey it is like the Weblinz cares prize machine where you get a prize & someone else does too.. cool. My son once logged in & got a message that he was awarded a cash amount.. & the only thing we could figure was that is most have been something random from someone's Webkinz cares.. Ganz needed to make the info on that win easier to understand how that happened & why in order for the kids to fully understand that better.

I hope they fix the Weblinz Academy as it is not showing when you earn a new PIN for a new number level. very sad glitch
Maeffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #35
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

won't it be on Asian accounts soon? if it is, can't wait to see what it looks like! hope the prizes are awesome!
iluvginger33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #36
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

I found this in the WIGEV

Prizes from the Deluxe Prize Machine are valued as follows:

values pending

Creme de la Creme Sundae
Deluxe Decanter of Dairy
Gold Star Chocolate Bar
Smogasbord Crackers and Cheese Platter
Towering Triple Decker Sandwich
Wondrous Wall Chandelier
Deluxe Disco Jacket

icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:54 PM   #37
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I'm glad it's an all day thing because I will be gone almost all day that day.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:58 AM   #38
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

Sounds like it might be another Deluxe wheel thing so the prizes are probably along those lines like the tapestry and the gold path. But I still can't wait to see what the prize machine has in store for us!
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:41 AM   #39
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Can't wait to see what the deluxe machine on Wed. I do love surprises, sounds like it works just like the wcares machine. (someone else gets the prize too)
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM   #40
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

This sounds like fun! I can't wait to see how it works. I wonder if it's going to be similar to the W-Cares prizes when a fellow Deluxe Member wins the same prize too. Who knows, but all of our questions will be answered tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!
DayCareMom24
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
***alley***, chi chi chipmunk xd

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: