Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Default Re: Deluxe Prize Machine~ Broken -- Updated -- Fixed! (Asian Accounts Hurry!)

The wall hanging and the jacket are nice. Wish I would have gotten one of them. I got food.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #152
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Deluxe Prize Machine~ Broken -- Updated -- Fixed! (Asian Accounts Hurry!)

I managed to get one jacket and the rest was recipe food, the pink glittery bow, and 43 kinzcash. At least it worked.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #153
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Here's my winnings and distribution - and a BIG SORRY to my gifting partners for the very lame gifts.

How do you suppose the people who are getting the recipe food and WShop items will feel about our Deluxe Memberships now... do you suppose they'll all rush right over to the EStore to sign up their own accounts so that they can continue to reap these huge prize winnings????

45kc to 10h with Sally
Princess Hat (w/s) to fun with Stripes
Fixicini Recipe to cam with blackie
Cheese Platter Deluxe food to 10h with Sally
Creme Sundae Deluxe food to bkl with Lil Bamboo
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #154
petitepal is on a distinguished road

hi everyone.well i think the deluxe wheel is a great idea but i think the prizes are a little crazy.as a deluxe member i do not feel i should be getting a wshop item.sorry if that sounds wrong i am sorry but that is how i feel and also in the monthly gift box we also should not get wshop items.we pay for this service and spend a lot of money on webkinz.we should get a little back.thanks for letting me vent.
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #155
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

All i got this morning was 61 kinzcash...I'm so...underwhelmed lol
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #156

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Well I know that I (and the rest of my family) are not alone- so that makes me feel a little better.
I stayed up until 3 am checking to see if the prize machine was fixed... then got up at 6am, but never bothered to log on to WI or WW- I was on a very temporary boycott, lol! So, I finally brook down and logged onto WI @ 10:10am, yes 10 min. to late to do the prize machine on the Asian account, ugh! Just a side note here, I think Ganz pays no mind to how much an individual family spends in time and money on their accounts... or really doesn't care... they just look at the bottom line! Or, at least that has been my unfortunate experience with customer service reps. when I have called! I asked to speak to a supervisor a few weeks ago (had several large problems with our accounts), and was told they would have to call me back.... still waiting (and I made several calls over about 2 weeks- was told the same thing each time...they will call me back SHORTLY, yes shortly,lol)! Good thing I'm not holding my breath,lol! Okay sorry guys... really needed to vent! Here were our wonderful winnings (forgot to right down who received the duplicate prize, sorry):

93 KC
97 KC
recipe food- Mt.Snococo
Wshop clothing- academy blazer

Thanks for listening!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:00 AM   #157

katmanndoo is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

The prize machine is not working for me.
katmanndoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:09 AM   #158
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

it iz notz wurkin fur me either. fur the rest uv mai family it wurked. it made me mad.
vwcatbus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #159

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by katmanndoo
The prize machine is not working for me.
Did you try clearing your cache?

Does it say you used your tries or is it something different?
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #160
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I wonder if regular or deluxe members can get gifts from more than one person...I think regular members should be able to since some of the gifts are not that great. I only got 99 kinzcash Sorry to the person that got it lol. I also tried the jellybean challenge for the first time and got a whopping 10 kinz cash for the wrong answer..Thanks for the heads up about the machine working now though. Cgrats to everyone that got a disco jacket and good luck trading it if that is what you want to do.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: