Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 09:25 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

Summersun23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Deluxe Prize Machine~ Broken -- Updated -- Fixed! (Asian Accounts Hurry!)

Man those prizes look coool
Summersun23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #142

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Deluxe Prize Machine~ Broken -- Updated -- Fixed! (Asian Accounts Hurry!)

what the jacket look like
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #143
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
I did this on our 4 accounts real quick before moving on to our dailies and we got the following:

96 KC, sk8 with Snowy
99 KC, Mpe with Princess
Blue and Yellow Fleece, be1 with vanilla
Disco Jacket, syd with Flutter

I hope that the random folks include non-Deluxe players - that would be AWESOME!

Good luck to everyone else that hasn't done this yet!
Too funny! My first prize, w-shop swim goggles, also went to Mpe with Princess! Exactly how "random" are these random winners?
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:36 AM   #144
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by arnold995
Too bad i'm not a deluxe member, I really want that deluxe disco coat or that wall chandelier
You could still win if you're randomly chosen.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #145
soccercuti1019

loveforpugs34 is on a distinguished road

YEA!!!my sister doesn't have an account anymore so i'm lonley.But I have 44 wekinz!
loveforpugs34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:41 AM   #146

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

All the prizes are so cool! Too bad I am not a Deluxe Member, and I feel the slim chances that I will be one of those that will get randomly choosen and just one day see a prize in my dock. Oh well it isn't possible! Well for all you Deluxe members, have fun and enjoy your prizes!
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:42 AM   #147

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got the gold chocolate bar....
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #148
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

I received a sandwich.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:46 AM   #149
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

I missed out on my Asain acct (wasn't working when I first tried, and I missed the "fixed" notice on here by 15 minutes - once I saw it, it was after "midnight"). On my American acct I got a regular recipe food. Oh well, better luck next time...
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #150
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

can these items be traded or sent by kinzpost? if you know can you please pm me, i might miss it if you reply here
suneshin3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: