Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #11
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Default Re: Deluxe Members~ More Extras Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
I have deluxe accounts but no new things yet. Only the new front page.
Try to clear your cache which is under your tools menu, then internet options. If that does not work restart your computer. That is what I had to do and as soon as I did this I could see all the new features.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 10:14 AM   #12
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Ganz is going to make me cry someday! They are so mean!!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #13
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

my employment button was red but when i pushed it nothing happened, then after it went gold and i never got my extra employment,

and on my other account the button was gold the first time i saw it, so no extra employment,

My son tried his employment button and no problems with his
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #14
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
my employment button was red but when i pushed it nothing happened, then after it went gold and i never got my extra employment,

and on my other account the button was gold the first time i saw it, so no extra employment,

My son tried his employment button and no problems with his
The same thing happened to my oldest daughter. Did you do your regular job first? My duaghter did her regular job first and she failed it so I assumed that maybe that was why. I don't really know though.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:25 AM   #15
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
The same thing happened to my oldest daughter. Did you do your regular job first? My duaghter did her regular job first and she failed it so I assumed that maybe that was why. I don't really know though.
I did everyone's employment at 9 am, i didn't fail on any of the 5 accounts, we just tryed the extra employment 10 mins ago and my son was fine on my laptop computer
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #16

bballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be true
bballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be true

I think that will take some of the fun away from earning KC, but i guess they know what they're doing.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #17
bbmnpa will become famous soon enough

when I first signed in this morning i had the new clothing options but not the extra employment button on Tabby's desk. After clearing my cache and restarting my computer the button was there but it was gold, which I thought meant a job was not available, but I pushed it and did an extra job.

gotta love extra Kinzcash!!!!! Thanks Ganz!!!!!
bbmnpa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #18
imp17
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I did everyone's employment at 9 am, i didn't fail on any of the 5 accounts, we just tryed the extra employment 10 mins ago and my son was fine on my laptop computer
I just logged into my daughter's account for the second time and it did allow me to do the extra employment. It showed she had to wait 7 hours and what ever on her regular employment, but it did allow me to do the extra job so all good now I guess.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #19

bballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be true
bballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be true

I sorta feel that if they make these updates for deluxe, that they can't ever make updates for the regular usuers. This is one of my conserns. I had been hoping for something to be upgraded at the exployment office, but not that's happend to deluxe, i doubt there is a chance for other members.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #20
Sar240

OsOsweet will become famous soon enough

That's pretty cool :easter:
OsOsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: