Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #41
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Deluxe Memberships Extend Webkinz World Account Expiration!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzjava
As a retailer, I know right now that the economy is down as it is but adding a membership for Webkinz World is a dumb idea when it comes to us that sell webkinz. Why you ask? Well because if everyone just buys a deluxe membership so there account will never expire and so they wont need to purchase any stuffed animal webkinz from us retailers. We wont be buying anymore webkinz if this membership takes over so no more webkinz for our store and many other stores that do not agree with this NEW membership that ganz is just trying to make another dollar off Children and Their Parents. Dumb Ganz is all I have to say from a retailers point of view.

Hi, I don't think the deluxe will stop people from buy webkinz or their accessories. I know it won't stop me. But I do agree on 1 thing..It's just another way for Ganz to get money from kids and their parents.
Trouble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #42
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Actually, I think this move by Ganz can be beneficial...if you are savvy consumers. If you never buy from the estore and are not going to, then it is probably not a good thing for you. On the other hand, if you think you will be spending $41 a year in the estore anyway, the deluxe membership is what you want, especially if you have family members that can benefit as well. The people at Ganz are really great marketers and this may encourage people to buy more stuff at the estore, but if you just decide what is best for you based upon your own history with the estore, you will come out with a decent deal. As you should with any purchase, please think about your individual situation before making a decision.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #43

Longhorns97 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is so cool, I got a wedding dress and a racing helmet in my gift. But other deluxe members in m family didn't get anything rare. It was from the w-shop! How weird.....???
Longhorns97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:02 PM   #44
Unregistered

Wink Re: Deluxe Memberships Extend Webkinz World Account Expiration!

Justin, cool avatar!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #45

Daisy1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Deluxe Memberships Extend Webkinz World Account Expiration!

Hi My Name is Daisy1969 I got some cool stuff too I got a Black and green racing helmet,the gold Deluxe hat. and that was it, I wonder what we are getting next, How long did you join for??? Im only did it for 6 months.
Daisy1969 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #46
beaver419
Gift Guru

Alfie76 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
I purchased the family membership 4 my 2accts, my daughrter & her 2 kidz, so for $.75 a month we got membership hats, a wish token, a special piece of clothing (mine were racing helmets), plus 1 more random item, and you can custom colorize your dock!
Where do you get the Deluxe Family Membership for only $9? When I look it up on WW, it says $45. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
Alfie76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #47
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the information. I was wondering about how the deluxe memberships worked.
rifraf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #48

Longhorns97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default OK

I am a deluxe member. In my gift i got a wish token,a wedding dress,and a racing helmet , but other deluxe members in my family got only things from the w-shop!!! How interesting.......???
Longhorns97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #49
Gifted

BABYKEEPER is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
I purchased the family membership 4 my 2accts, my daughrter & her 2 kidz, so for $.75 a month we got membership hats, a wish token, a special piece of clothing (mine were racing helmets), plus 1 more random item, and you can custom colorize your dock!
So did each of your accts, get each thing or just one, I have 3 accts and my daughter has 2 so does that mean that each of us gets something on our accts or just the main acct. what about the e store points how does that work? any infor would help thanks alot.
BABYKEEPER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #50

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by sarinsmom
What about people that are the one and only person in their household that have an account? I'm the only one with Webkinz as my hubby isn't interested and my dog doesn't have opposable thumbs! Even my husband's insurance company gives people with no family (kids) a break. I can't be the only adult with this question. Any way, Justin, that you could ask Ganz about this? Even $5, or 10% off would go a long way in single account holders' eyes. Or is there a number or thread for us to ask Ganz?

sarinsmom and proud owner of 13 more Webbies
Hi! Annual Individual Deluxe Memberships ($45) come with an Exclusive E-store Item that the Family Memberships do not include. Hope this helps as you make your decision.

View Post Originally Posted by Alfie76
Where do you get the Deluxe Family Membership for only $9? When I look it up on WW, it says $45. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
The Family Membership is $45 a year, but you can register up to 5 different accounts. So, if you purchased a Family Membership and registered 5 accounts, you would really only be paying $9 for each account. If you registered 4 accounts, you'd be paying $11.25 per account, etc. Hope this helps!

Last edited by Unicornluv; 04-04-2009 at 09:30 PM..
Unicornluv is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: