Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Deluxe Memberships Extend Webkinz World Account Expiration!

Wait, can someone clear me up on this? Is the Phlying Pheonix Racers W-shop? If so, what a rip-off!
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #32
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks so much for this thread and everyone's opinions, I think I am going to hold off for awhile til I see how things go with those that purchased
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:40 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

It would be nice to know if the points roll over. It's possible that you get monthly points but have to pay for the difference in eshop items or lose the points which would make it more expensive.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #34
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I've got two comments.
First I bought the deluxe family package for 5 accounts. I was disappointed that my account (the purchasing account) was the only one to receive the e money and none of the individuals received any emoney for the store. It was not clear when you purchased the account that the emoney did not go to all the accounts. I did go back into my account to check it out with the money and I does allow you to create gift accounts in order to send money to the additional accounts you added when purchasing the package. Be sure when puchasing the package that you put in the individuals login and password when adding them.
As far as the emoney goes Did any one else see the same thing happen when they purchased the family package? It is a good deal for $45 ($9 per account which is less than $1 per month.)

Second is a suggestion for those who have one account and want to purchase the family package. Try getting 4 other individuals (I would suggest family members) to go in with you to purchase the package and split the cost among all of you. That's what I did. Just remember you will not receive the exclusive items that you would get if you purchased it alone.
slc1965 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #35
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

We bought the Deluxe Family Membership w/5 accounts and the 8,000 bonus e-store points total. All of us received the Deluxe gift as well! You have the ability to change the color schemes in your dock, too.

Last edited by DAYCAREMOM24; 05-27-2009 at 10:05 PM..
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #36
Lil Kinz

Skippyjon2 is an unknown quantity at this point

So...How do I get the deluxe membership?
Skippyjon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #37
gramtothree

gramtothree is an unknown quantity at this point

We have the family membership now and it really does give you a lot of bang for the buck. I got a token, food item, helmet, gold cap and the other four accounts all received different items, two of them got kinzclothes! Only the primary account gets the estore points but the extra stuff to do each day is well worth it I think.
gramtothree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #38
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for all the input!!..We may have to reconsider the family deluxe plan....I just felt rather overwhelmed with all of the new products offered!!..Guess I just needed to take a deep breath and think about what we might want to add to our accounts. I still don't like the fact that Ganz pushes all of the extra products in the ads on every page. We used to have a few fun to click ads anyway. Where did those go??..Oh, and RedBear did a breakdown of costs on the original thread...check it out..very informative. Thanks so much for all the input and the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #39
Shadowylake

fiveninetwelve is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey justin,
If your Webkinzdelux membership expires... DO YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR ITEMS???
fiveninetwelve is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:50 AM   #40
GRAMMYT is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to know if I become a Deluxe Member for one year, will I be able to cancel before my paypal account is charged for the second year if I so choose? Thank you! GrammyT
GRAMMYT is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: