Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #21
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Deluxe Memberships Extend Webkinz World Account Expiration!

Awesome! Can't wait to get one!
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #22
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

i've just bought the deluxe but only the 6months i could not strech to the year but i'm still a deluxe member

i don't normally but from the estore but i just bought the phoenix on sunday and a few charms so this will benefit me

i had the racing helmet and a baseball top.

i'm looking forward to the gift every month .

heres to my next estore pet the bunny,i hope and i won't stop buying webkinz i love them all i just had the artic fox that makes 79 for me now
i shoould stop counting now lol
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #23
momoftwins131
Webkinz :)

momoftwins131 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if the points rollover, or do you have to spend them or lose them each month?
momoftwins131 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #24
Unregistered

I did not recieve any codes or access after buying the deluxe family membership for $45.00
Old 04-02-2009, 06:02 PM   #25
Lil Kinz

9jt2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like these new changes but i don't like that they make them all at once, a person can get very overwhelmed by them sometimes.i have these webkinz and the panda, and also the bunny. rocks!
9jt2007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #26
keje4
Gift Guru

4icee is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
I purchased the family membership 4 my 2accts, my daughrter & her 2 kidz, so for $.75 a month we got membership hats, a wish token, a special piece of clothing (mine were racing helmets), plus 1 more random item, and you can custom colorize your dock!
Where is the option for $9 for the year. I must be missing something.
4icee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #27
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not buying the deluxe package. I spend to much money on Webkinz and accessories already. I'm not paying any extra.
Trouble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:50 PM   #28
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

cool! hey guys, check out my pic the future webkinz griffin! e-store pet for April - may. this is no joke!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #29
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 4icee
Where is the option for $9 for the year. I must be missing something.
If you purchase the family plan for $45. and apply it to 5 memberships, that turns out to be $9 per year. That is the option I choose because I had 5 accounts in the family and we all got wish tokens, the gold hat, the racing helmets, and all accounts got w-shop items and one of them was a food. Not great compared to those that got kinz style clothes, but I am thrilled. We will all get a prize box every month too, and there is an addional area with the daily activities and we got a w-shop coupon, $50 KC and a chance at the jellybean challenge. Now, there is just so much to do in WW it's a shame I have to sleep!!!
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #30
Webkinz :)

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I'm pretty sure that the esore points roll over, because you can't really buy anything for 3 thousand points. So they must roll over.
bigfireball is online now Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: