Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #11
Lil Kinz
WebkinzRulz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Deluxe Memberships Extend Webkinz World Account Expiration!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzjava
As a retailer, I know right now that the economy is down as it is but adding a membership for Webkinz World is a dumb idea when it comes to us that sell webkinz. Why you ask? Well because if everyone just buys a deluxe membership so there account will never expire and so they wont need to purchase any stuffed animal webkinz from us retailers. We wont be buying anymore webkinz if this membership takes over so no more webkinz for our store and many other stores that do not agree with this NEW membership that ganz is just trying to make another dollar off Children and Their Parents. Dumb Ganz is all I have to say from a retailers point of view.

I don't know about anyone else but I buy lots of pet every month, not just when my account is close to up... My family buys them for fun so I know even now that we are "deluxe members" we will still continue to buy lot of webbies!!
WebkinzRulz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #12
lpndutcher
Webkinz :)

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

This is great news!

Now my family can buy pets because we want to...not because we have to!

This has definitely been the deciding factor to buy the Deluxe Membership for my girls and I.

I would rather spend 45 a year to keep our accounts going and buy pets when we choose, then have to spend 75 a year just to keep our accounts going and still buy other pets we want!

For once it seems to benefit us in the long run! Thank you Ganz!

( Even if it was just myself...I would still go for the annual...if anything individual annual memberships have it better as they get the e-store quality item as the family doesn't. )
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:33 PM   #13
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

do u have to have a deluxe memebership???/
Peachfizz55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #14

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

This is a great option for those who do not want anymore pets wonderful to hear!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #15

rbrye is on a distinguished road

This is great news for those of us who have more than one account. It means we won't be forced to put pets on our smaller accounts. We can keep adding to the big accounts and get more super beds. The more I hear the happier I am about the membership. I still wonder about the the user agreement and the fact that there is no guarantee that the site will work at any given time. If I am paying for a service, I want to know it will be there when I want it. If the servers go down again will they extend my membership for the time lost.... Just wondering.
rbrye is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #16
Lil Kinz

suzanbg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, but I am a hearty Webkinz enthusiast. Thanks to my 3 kids for getting me addicted!!

I'm confused about something on the new Family Deluxe membership. Perhaps one of you that just signed up can answer. I saw that each of the accounts received the gift box with different items in it. But what about the monthly e-store points and the one time points? Does EACH account get these as well?

Thanks for your help!!
suzanbg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #17
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

OK I have another question that I've seen people asking as an Example say I have 4 accounts and I only add 2 accounts, can I add the other 2 accounts to it?
CHRISBILL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #18
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

I still have mixed emotions about this. On one hand I am so addicted to ebkinz so I really want to get the delux membership for the cool stuff that comes with it. On the other hand, I have a real issue about paying for something that only exists online. When I buy a plushie I own something tangible along with playing in . Spending money that is for items that only exist online seems so...fake I guess. This is why I still havn't spent money at the e-store. Of course the points are cool, and that is a good question by taikitty, I hope they roll over. So I guess I still don't know what I am going to do. But Ganz knows that they have hooked so many that people will open thier wallets.
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #19
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

I have just done some calculating and it seems that if I get a membership for a year I will have the equivalent of $41.00 worth of eStore Points as part of the membership. I spent considerably more than that at the eStore last year, so it appears that the extra goodies will cost me $4.00 over what I would have spent anyway.

It would be nice to know that we could build our eStore Points up from month to month and save for bigger items.

Webkinz java need not worry that I will stop buying at retail stores, because I still want some of the plushes and other real items.
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #20
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Cool ! ! ! How much is tax?
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: