Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #21
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Default Re: Deluxe Members Unable to Play Prize Klaw

hurry ganz!

thanks for the info!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 12:45 AM   #22
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

I wish when they look into this that they decide to give a longer time to try. If you get nothing on the first try, time runs out before you can try again. Just a little more time please...
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:26 AM   #23

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I just tried to play the Prize Klaw on my regular Asian account, and I got the message telling me I already had my turn today.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #24
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Why do they even schedule this event when they know it is not working? It's the only thing worth while logging on for today.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #25
ould like some pizza

non11non is on a distinguished road

The same thing happened to me... weird.
non11non is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #26
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's so disappointing! I hope the Deluxe get to do it soon!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #27

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

it did work today for me on my eruo account.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #28
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

That's good to know I wasn't the only one. However, I wish they would change the time. I am probably sleeping by 10pm to 11pm when the prize claw is usually active. I can't see many children being up that late either. They should have the prize claw going on all day like they did when it first appeared and you get only one try as usual. That way, no matter what time you are on you can play. I've only gotten to play the prize claw to times, once when it was on all day when it was first available and another time when it was on in the afternoon on the weekend sometime. I haven't been able to win a prize either.

View Post Originally Posted by rockhop7
I wish when they look into this that they decide to give a longer time to try. If you get nothing on the first try, time runs out before you can try again. Just a little more time please...
I agree, and time decreases when the claw goes back into position. Your time is limited as it is.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 01-26-2010 at 08:14 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #29
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Aw, that's very upsetting, it's my favorite activitiy and i've never missed it before, i always make sure i hop on when it's going.
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #30
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

That is really sad that this happened. It worked for me at the 10:00 one and I got nothing. Hope it works on everyone else's. Thanks for the info.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
i don't like the klaw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: