Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #51
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Deluxe Members Receive more Benefits

View Post Originally Posted by nfosnowkats
When you receive a random prize, are you notified or does it just show up and you hope that you see something new in your dock of 300+ items? :-)
If it is like the cares {nobody knows really since it hasn't been 'on' yet} then you should get some kind of letter saying you have won such and such from so and so because of the game {cares or whatever}. It should already be in your dock but you are supposed to get a notice of some sort.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #52
Webkinz :)
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
If it is like the cares {nobody knows really since it hasn't been 'on' yet} then you should get some kind of letter saying you have won such and such from so and so because of the game {cares or whatever}. It should already be in your dock but you are supposed to get a notice of some sort.
Thanks... I have never won anything from someone else, but I've sure given out stuff (and never received any thank you kinz post).
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:36 PM   #53

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Deluxe Members Receive more Benefits

Ok, so that means the prize doesn't go to us. That doesn't really make sense but i suppose it works....
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #54
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
Ok, so that means the prize doesn't go to us. That doesn't really make sense but i suppose it works....
I think we get the prize AND someone else gets the prize, like with Webkinz Cares.
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #55
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I think we get the prize AND someone else gets the prize, like with Webkinz Cares.
Yep, I think you're right. Thanks for the update, Cows. I was hoping that the second prize could go to any member, not just deluxe. I have never received an unexpected gift from Webkinz Cares but it is a nice feeling to be responsible for giving one to someone else. Can't wait to try the prize machine, although the prizes sound like a lot of food!

And thanks for the explanation of where to find the new speech bubbles. I didn't have a clue! LOL
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:28 PM   #56
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Thanks... I have never won anything from someone else, but I've sure given out stuff (and never received any thank you kinz post).
They don't really give you enough information {either member} to be able to put the person on your phone or anything, the prize or whatever is sent directly from the site. You get the item and someone else random picked to get another of whatever it is.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, de de deluxe!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: