Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #41
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Deluxe Members Receive more Benefits

Mine won't work even though i am a deluxe member!!!!!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #42
I ♥ British
Webkinz :)

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

i wonder what the prizes are....
iluvginger33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:31 PM   #43

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

it sounds like the prize machine is a way of giving others a prize like the webkinz cares tags.
It should be interesting.

Thanks cows!
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #44
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I love the idea of the prize machine. A random person getting an unexpected gift is great! Can't wait to see what the goodies are.

Thanks so much for keeping us update COWS!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #45
ND123321

nd123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
more fun deluxe stuff. yaaaa.
this is starting to really be worth the few bucks a month
i hope WW comes out with a gift type card for non credit card holdingmembers soon (like kids!!!)

i love having a deluxe account. i resisted for a long time. now i'm glad i got it!!!
How come we can't say anything in Kinzchat PLUS?
nd123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #46
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

you won't regret it.
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:04 AM   #47
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Yea!!! Thanks so much for the update..can't wait to see this activity!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:38 AM   #48
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

The WIGEV has these listed for prizes {values not set yet}

Creme de la Creme Sundae
Deluxe Decanter of Dairy

Gold Star Chocolate Bar
Smogasbord Crackers and Cheese Platter
Towering Triple Decker Sandwich
Wondrous Wall Chandelier
Deluxe Disco Jacket"
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #49
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Cool! Sounds a lot like W cares to me, but cool! Hope I am picked randomly!
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:58 AM   #50
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

When you receive a random prize, are you notified or does it just show up and you hope that you see something new in your dock of 300+ items? :-)
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, de de deluxe!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: