Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Deluxe Members Receive more Benefits

A new front page story has been added:

Deluxe Members Receive more Benefits

After maintenace Deluxe members were greeted with a Kinz Post letter informing them of some new exclusive features: Speech Bubble Customization and Access to the Webkinz Prize Machine.
Click the image to open in full size.
We will have to wait to see what the Webkinz Prize Machine all entails.
Thanks to Daddykinz for the Speech Bubble Customization picture
Click the image to open in full size.

~To find the Speech Bubbles, head to the Clubhouse (reg or PLUS) and you will see the speech tab right above deluxe (next to the smiley face), click it and the options appear
UPDATE: Thank you to WI member Twilightrocks for contacting Ganz Customer Support and getting the following information on the new Prize Machine:

"The Webkinz Prize Machine will be available to Deluxe Members in the Deluxe Tab in the Today's Activities Section of Webkinz World. It will show up at random times to be played. You click the button in the machine, and you will see a prize that will be awarded to a random member in Webkinz World. This prize can be awarded to Deluxe and non-Deluxe members!!"
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #2
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Deluxe Members Receive more Benefits

we are looking but can't find the prize machine anywhere! wonder if it is going to be a daily benefit or like the deluxe wheel!
rybugsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:08 AM   #3
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Yay! The prize machine sounds exciting.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Hmmm looks like i will be upgrading to deluxe this weekend.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #5

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I can't wait to find out what the prize machine is! I am so excited! It feels like Christmas is coming early! Okay, it is exciting but maybe not that exciting. Yippee!!! Thanks for the info WI and Cows and Daddykinz!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:21 AM   #6
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Webkins prize machine. Now that sounds cool. Ganz has really been stepping it up lately for deluxe members and others as well (New themes in the w shop--Yea!). Nice going, Ganz. Thanks, Cows.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Wow! I just noticed the speech bubble additions! That looks fun!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #8

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by 1withGod
I can't wait to find out what the prize machine is! I am so excited! It feels like Christmas is coming early! Okay, it is exciting but maybe not that exciting. Yippee!!! Thanks for the info WI and Cows and Daddykinz!

more fun deluxe stuff. yaaaa.
this is starting to really be worth the few bucks a month
i hope WW comes out with a gift type card for non credit card holdingmembers soon (like kids!!!)

i love having a deluxe account. i resisted for a long time. now i'm glad i got it!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Oh Thanks Cows this is great news !! I am so excited to see what that machine prize machine is !! Thanks so much !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #10
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Ooh, sounds fun! I can't wait to find out what the Prize Machine is.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, de de deluxe!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: