Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #51
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Deluxe Curio Shop Update Explained

I am a Deluxe member and I am seeing the same 12 items on both regular and Deluxe. I didn't have the chest so I logged out and in and it was there. As usual Ganz adds new things and we have more glitches.
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

When I logged into our deluxe accounts I could see the midevil chest in the deluxe section at 7pm. When I logged onto our accounts that don't have the deluxe there was no chest at 7pm. I logged in and out several times on the regular accounts and the items never changed. This is very frustrating and I hope they fix it before they're suppose to have the movie screen in the curio! Way to go Gantz!! So unfair to those accounts without a deluxe membership!
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #53
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

I gave up trying to get the medieval chest, and I so wanted....
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #54

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Deluxe Curio Shop Update Explained

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
So, does that mean that deluxe members get to buy two items? (one from each)
good point, I hope so... Getting rare chairs is tricky because I usually need 2-6 chairs but I can only get 1
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #55
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
When I logged into our deluxe accounts I could see the midevil chest in the deluxe section at 7pm. When I logged onto our accounts that don't have the deluxe there was no chest at 7pm. I logged in and out several times on the regular accounts and the items never changed. This is very frustrating and I hope they fix it before they're suppose to have the movie screen in the curio! Way to go Gantz!! So unfair to those accounts without a deluxe membership!

This is exactly what I experienced. The rare medieval chest only appeared on my Deluxe accounts in the deluxe section no matter how times I logged in and out.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #56
Unregistered

Angry Re: Deluxe Curio Shop Update Explained

i dont like this thing about deluxe nice job ganz i know 4 of my friends not including me who were going to buy the lassy river and know they can't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #57
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Hypatia
I gave up trying to get the medieval chest, and I so wanted....

Same here, I am so let down now. I had been waiting excitedly all day.

<-- Sad Rare Collector
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:46 PM   #58

Karo is on a distinguished road

Hello, Just wanted to let everyone know my experience. I had to log in and out twice to get my different items to show up in both regular and deluxe sections. Also, my Asian account doesn't have deluxe and no rare either. I'm a little sad about it because this was made mostly for kids and just think if we as adults are getting frustrated, how it must be for the kids!
Thanks for reading.
Karo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:07 PM   #59
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I think there was a mixup.
The medieval chest was onsale under my deluxe CS area, and now the vase is in my regular CS area.
So, that may explain why some could not see it earlier
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:20 PM   #60
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Well, on one account the vase is in the regular CS area and on another account it's in the deluxe. I think some servers have the two sections reversed.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: