Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Suemalonas is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Deluxe Curio Shop Update Explained

I noticed during the 7 pm - 8 pm EDT offering on 24JUN2009 that the tip jar after searching for gems didn't work. Hope this won't make a difference.

Just in case it is pertinent, I do have a Deluxe account.

Suemalonas, Barb E. Que and Riblet
~ Pigs are Precious
Suemalonas is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #42

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

That is totally taking something away from us!!!! I just logged in 8 times and still didn't see a rare. Who has time for that. They are taking away ease of use and time! This is the first time I feel like ganz has really gone too far for money. I am very disappointed with this.
haddy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:48 PM   #43

groundhogbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

I just checked the Deluxe Curio Shop & the item in RED the Medieval Chest @ 7pm was there & I purchased it. So I guess the Red is when the Deluxe members will get their extra rare item. I hope this is correct.

thanks!

I think the non-deluxe members will get their item @ 10pm tonight. I don't understand why people are having to log in & out. I do have deluxe & I've seen it every time. Maybe if you don't have deluxe you will not be able to see those items unless you upgrade. I hope this helps!

Last edited by groundhogbaby; 06-24-2009 at 06:48 PM..
groundhogbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #44
smlfberry

smlfberry is an unknown quantity at this point

We've signed out and back in five times, and the same 12 items keep appearing! There is supposed to be a rare item for sale right now, and we can't see it! How frustrating.
smlfberry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

I have deluxe and signed in and out five times. Never saw the Medieveal Chest under either tab. Oh well.
rmwtew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #46
Lil Kinz

celeb928 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by rickileigh23
im a deluxe but it shows me the same things for deluxe and regular curio shop items?
I'm a deluxe member too and I'm seeing the same stuff in both!!!!!!!!!!!!
celeb928 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #47
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

I logged in & out like 15 times and didn't see the medieval chest!
bball pinky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #48
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

As a Deluxe member, I have not been able to see the Extra items all day. And there was no Rare item this evening at 7 pm. Not sure what is going on.

Dustydogheaven
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #49

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I think there are several glitches with the new Curio Shop programming. From what I can see, it was suppose to be just extras for the Deluxe members. Regular member are supposed to recieve the rare at the stated time and Deluxe members are suppose to have an additional rare at that same time.

Having to log in and out should not be happening - it is a glitch. The best thing to do it call Ganz. Tell them you can't get the 10PM rare (or whatever time it happens to be). The more calls they get on this matter the sooner it may get straightened out.

I feel this is not suppose to make things harder for Regular members, it is just ment to give Deluxe member another added benefit.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #50

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Well I logged in and out for half an hour and still didn't get the rare. It feels like they are just trying to force us to go deluxe by making it so hard. It will be months before that is offered again. Even if it is a glitch they should have had it working right before lauching it. A glitch for even a day or two will mess us up for months having to wait for it to come around again. And if it not a glitch and will be this way forever, I am so done with webkinz. Deluxe members should get extras cause thats only fair, but not take away from regular accounts.
haddy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: