Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #21
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Deluxe Curio Shop Update Explained

View Post Originally Posted by FathomlessAbyss
Clearing the temp files and cache didn't work. Logging off and on again didn't work. What did work was switching to a different browser (IE- ugh). I am actually hoping this is a glitch that can be fixed on the Ganz end but I have a feeling it's my Firefox apps. Alas, it's time to poke around in there and see what isn't working with the Ganz site (Maybe KidZui? now that would be ironic).
Thanks for the tip - it worked for me too
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #22
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I think the way it is working now is a programming glitch; and once they get it fixed, all regular members will see the same things and then all deluxe members will see 12 additional items. On the Webkinz News site it says "Deluxe members will get an extra rare each day in the Curio Shop - if you’re a keen collector, be sure to check the Curio Shop regularly!" So, there is definitely a programming bug!
That's exactly what I thought as I sat there studying what they had done, that this must be a glitch. That they released the "framework" of the new release but don't have the listings operating yet as they ultimately intend to do.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #23
Lil Kinz
tinarc is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm deluxe and I see the same things under "go shopping" and the new "deluxe" option in the curio shop. I've checked several times throughout the day and the same items are shown in both locations.
tinarc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:06 PM   #24

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

Is anyone else having problems with curio shop? I was able to enter as usual the first time I visited today. But I have not been able to go back as every time I try it freezes. Also, my items appeared to be the same from the regular curio shop and the deluxe curio shop. I always seem to have technical problems whenever WEBKINZ adds anything new even though I have a new computer. Does anyone else experience these types of things?
seamonkey367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #25

shecorona is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi seamonkey, I too am having the same problems and I too have a brand new PC just got it Sunday. I guess I'm going to try the different browser idea. I let you know if that works

SC
shecorona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #26

After reading some of the other comments I decided to try getting to webking through aol. I was able to get into the curio shop and access both my regular shopping and deluxe shopping. I also had different items, not the same items on both as I did earlier today.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #27

shecorona is an unknown quantity at this point

Well that didn't work for me! I tried to go to aol when i searched for webkinz and clicked on it it just kicked me back to IE....... if I call my hubbie at work again he will not be happpy , already called about the clearing cache thing LOL. Oh well I will have to wait till tonight i guess But I really need that vase UGH
shecorona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #28

I decided to try Arte's Curio Shop through Internet Explorer again after having success through AOL. I was able to get into the Curio Shop (Arte is not froze anymore) however I still see the same items on sale whether regular account or deluxe account. When I go through AOL I have different items on sale for Deluxe account. Just thought this might help someone else.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:27 PM   #29

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I was having same problems as you guys unil I clean my cookies now both aren't showing same items. because at first I didn't see any new items in the wshop too until I clean my cookies. now everything is working and showing the new things.
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #30
Lil Kinz
logyg is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a deluxe member and I can only see the same items in either regular shopping or deluxe. I've had to log out and log back in many times as to see other items.
logyg is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: