Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Deluxe Curio Shop Update Explained

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I am glad you cleared that up

I think it is great that the deluxe members get extra stuff... but i don't have deluxe and I was a little worried that they were taking AWAY something from us normal members... I'm glad that we can still buy the rare if we want, just have to log out a few times to see it I guess.

Its great they add stuff, but please don't take things away from the normal members
I'm with you on that one. I can totally put up with having to do a little more legwork-I feel vindicated. Us regular Joes aren't being left in the the Curio Shop Dust!

Us normal members spend money too-just on plushies and trading cards and...all that other tangible stuff!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
FathomlessAbyss
Webkinz :)

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

This isn't working for me either. I see the same things in deluxe as regular curio shop. Is anyone with a North American account seeing 24 different items?
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #13
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I'm really puzzled by the logic of what they're doing in the Curio Shop. Several times I opened 5 US accts at the same time, 3 deluxe and 2 non-deluxe, at various hours, then compared Arte's offerings. Did the same with 2 Asian and 2 Euro accounts.

In some instances, the Deluxe offerings for that hour were identical to Arte's regular non-Deluxe items. Therefore I'm not sure I understand how the Deluxe offerings are "special extra items" for Deluxe members only.

I also noticed that the list of items available for sale each hour were slightly different from one account to the next within the same time zone in both the regular and Deluxe sections. I was really hard-pressed to find the same 12 or 24 identical items listed at any given point in time from one account to the next. I could find NO DIFFERENCES in any pricing, however and as best I observed, everything cost the same no matter where it was listed.

For this afternoon's rare item sale in the Euro accounts (medieval chest), the chest appeared in the Deluxe section of my Deluxe Euro account and in the regular section of my non-Deluxe Euro account. Waiting to see what happens later this afternoon with the vase.

This new upgrade makes you have look much closer to find sales and special deals. And I don't think you can rely on logging onto only account per time zone each hour if you want to see each and every sale or curio-only item (e.g. floors). MUCH MORE time consuming.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by FathomlessAbyss
This isn't working for me either. I see the same things in deluxe as regular curio shop. Is anyone with a North American account seeing 24 different items?
I see 24 different items with my deluxe membership (12 in regular, 12 different in deluxe).

It is possibly a glitch in the programming on some servers?

Have you tried clearing your cookies and temporary files/cache on your internet browser? That might help.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #15

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm sorry but I think they are taking this deluxe membership too far! It really isn't fair to children who can't get the deluxe. We have the family deluxe but we also have 10 other accounts. That's one of the reasons we have extra accounts, to get extra rares. So I don't like the idea that I'm possibly going to have to log in and out on several accounts to find the rare. Very time consuming and pointless. I'm guessing most children on webkinz won't know that they have to log in and out. It's just ridiculous that if you can't get the deluxe on your account they make you jump thru hoops or feel inferior when you spend your hard earned money the same as everyone else who buys webkinz.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #16

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

The curio shop -deluxe is not deluxe- the same items.

My Reason I am Very Disappointed in Deluxe membership Everything so far.
1st that stupid sticker @ the top of the screen has got to go- come on- if I am playing with someone they don't see it or even need to because they aren't looking at my account from my computer.
I am & I already know I'm deluxe member ! ??? a waste of money!
O.K. Next, the deluxe wheel spin is awful, I can make those foods and kc or buy the Curio & Wshop items when I want to.
Deluxe Items are only items not found anywhere else in WW, Estore & The Curio Shop or even the kinzstyle shop.
ARTE UPGRADE- Regular & Deluxe curio shop items are the same prices... nothing deluxe about that.
Again, a waste of real money.
Deluxe Dentures for Arte & worthless so called upgrades-
How about prioritizing the things on the daily activities and deluxe activities that have not worked for some time.
If you have called Ganz about things not working and have been told as I have that it has been addressed & no one else has said anything is not working, that is not true because of all the threads and posts here.
I will continue to try but Not happy about the Not Really Deluxe at this time.
I don't care for those Deluxe Dentures of Arte's

Oh why are the items not in the wshop to finish the store theme. cache clearing etc was done before even logging on line @ 3pm today so ........
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:05 PM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
In some instances, the Deluxe offerings for that hour were identical to Arte's regular non-Deluxe items. Therefore I'm not sure I understand how the Deluxe offerings are "special extra items" for Deluxe members only.

I think the way it is working now is a programming glitch; and once they get it fixed, all regular members will see the same things and then all deluxe members will see 12 additional items. On the Webkinz News site it says "Deluxe members will get an extra rare each day in the Curio Shop - if you’re a keen collector, be sure to check the Curio Shop regularly!" So, there is definitely a programming bug!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #18
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

Thanks Soo Much for clearing that up, I thought only the deluxe members would be allowed to use the curio shop now! Thanks again
Googles96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #19
FathomlessAbyss

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I see 24 different items with my deluxe membership (12 in regular, 12 different in deluxe).

It is possibly a glitch in the programming on some servers?

Have you tried clearing your cookies and temporary files/cache on your internet browser? That might help.

Clearing the temp files and cache didn't work. Logging off and on again didn't work. What did work was switching to a different browser (IE- ugh). I am actually hoping this is a glitch that can be fixed on the Ganz end but I have a feeling it's my Firefox apps. Alas, it's time to poke around in there and see what isn't working with the Ganz site (Maybe KidZui? now that would be ironic).
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #20
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=a3doglife;15134937]The curio shop -deluxe is not deluxe- the same items.

How about prioritizing the things on the daily activities and deluxe activities that have not worked for some time.
If you have called Ganz about things not working and have been told as I have that it has been addressed & no one else has said anything is not working, that is not true because of all the threads and posts here.
I will continue to try but Not happy about the Not Really Deluxe at this time.
I don't care for those Deluxe Dentures of Arte's QUOTE]

I called Ganz for the very first time yesterday about an issue I'm having with my 60-pet main Deluxe account (sometime in late May around pet #45 I stopped my $3500 for each new adoption), plus not receiving anything on my birthday last Saturday. And my mail isn't working right; can't scroll back through "View Read Mail" for more than one day. I didn't ask to speak with a supervisor; wanted to see how far I'd get with an ordinary person staffing their help line.

While I was on the phone, I ran through the rest of my list of problems and annoyances. According to this average employee, Ganz is very well aware that Jellybean Challenge hasn't worked in a work long time even though they continue scheduling the event. They know you sometimes have to log off and back on into order to do Quick Draws and Trivia Blast. They know there's no recess in Asia & Europe. They know that Fool's Gold Chocolate from your vacation won't go into a fridge; she said "it belongs in your dock if you don't feed it to your pet." (HUH???) They know their customers don't like the room naming system and docks get backed up with items because you can't find which room on your map your new piece of furniture belongs in because too many rooms all have the same names (The Bedroom, The Bathroom, etc.)

Seems they darn well ALREADY KNEW about every single problem I mentioned as well as problems other forum members have discussed. So why can't they fix them?

As a result of my phone call, there is no extra Kinzcash in my account today. And there is still no birthday gift. And I didn't receive a return phone call from the girl today as promised.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: