Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #21
ram325
Webkinz :)

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Decorating "Table Trick" No Longer Works in Webkinz World

yes, have noticed not being able to put a welcome balloon outside anymore ... whatever items i already have outside on a table, will be leaving it there ... other welcome balloons on table, xmas trees on table, etc ... not going to chance removing it
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #22
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know...I feel a little cheated, here They have been asking for outdoor rooms for a number of their contests so they KNEW that we could put items on items in outdoor rooms I feel like the contests are nothing more than screen shots of bugs that they are looking for.
Wow! You're make a great point. Plus even when they set down official rules Ganz still picks winners that violate the rules! It's rediculous! In the past people who followed the rules have like never won! Even if they specifically said SMALL rooms winners would have MEDIUM rooms. Anyway enough of my contest rant. I found out that items that can go outside normally are still fine on tables. But get this.... cars can go on tables. Maybe everyone already knew that but oh well.
[IMG]http://***************k39ksk/6[/IMG]

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

http://i49.tinypic.com/k39ksk.jpg
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #23
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

What amazes me is that they can "fix" something that isn't hurting anyone or causing a real problem but they can't fix real glitches like the paleolithic plant NOT sitting on the side table, or the problem with the new clothes which results in you getting "things" from the W store and not the virtual clothes for the ones you paid for, or, in my case, not getting a check by the Purple Springtime Chick which was purchased from the E Store. What's with the techno geeks at Ganz anyway? They can't say they don't know about these problems as my grandmother has talked MANY times on the phone plus e-mailing to customer service with these problems.

Also they can't respond to our requests for more room names and more clothing items and a closet in which to hang clothes???? We are about ready to stop buying more things until they can get the ones we have fixed. This probably won't happen but it kind of sounds good anyway.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #24
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I really can't understand why all items can't be made to go in all locations. Certainly that would be easier to program also!

I totally agree with this and all the other people who agreed with it also. What difference does it make to Ganz if we want an outdoor only item in a bedroom or an indoor only item in a treehouse or outdoors? EVERYTHING should be able to go ANYWHERE. You can put a lot of things in underwater rooms that certainly should NOT be underwater but they seem to think that is okay but you can't put the treetop furniture in a regular bedroom which I think could be cute with wallpaper and flooring. Do they ever consider what the customer wants? I notice they now have "leafy" furniture for sale in the estore. Does that mean it can be placed inside? Another way to get money, eh?
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #25
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

What a bummer! I really liked the look of items on my out of doors tables!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #26
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Well now that's not fair!!! All bugs aren't bad.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #27
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Why fix a glitch that is beneficial when there are so many really bad glitches that need to be worked on?

Come on Ganz! Use your head!!!

There are so many annoying things that take away from the fun of WW.

Fix them.

If you consider being able to put items where we want in the rooms we want than you and your customers are on different pages. I don't get your thinking.
meems47 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #28
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I think Ganz could solve this issue by allowing everything to go in underwater rooms, outside rooms and inside rooms. It should not matter if its logical or not...it would make decorating even more fun. I am sure the program to write to allow balloons and other items outside regardless of being on a table should not be difficult..if everything can go in or out..just think of the fun new rooms we could create. I am all for lifting the need for "only" indoor, outdoor, underwater room items.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #29
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I completly agree.
Why can some items be used anywhere while the put limits on others.
Makes no sense.
We should be able to place any item anywhere we choose.
Agreed
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #30
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

well thats good that their working on some new stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: