Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 06:45 AM   #11
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Decorating "Table Trick" No Longer Works in Webkinz World

I have used this option in my gardens as well. I currently like where things are and won't be moving items in those spaces, but will miss the option when decorating future rooms. Thanks for fixing a glitch that wasn't broken and focusing on the real problems.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Really! What difference does it make to Ganz, where you put anything? I never could figure out why you would give a bird a welcome ballon, that you couldn't put in a treetop yard. Do you think the PLEASE WAIT and it freezing up, is a little more important.? I really don't know where there priorities are!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:40 AM   #13

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

I think this is just awful on Ganz part. I have learned to put several items outside, like the lightening bug lantern from the frogs theme, on picnic tables outside. It looks very nice. I agree with all that has been said----all things should be able to go outside or inside. But do you think they will ever make that available again. N-O-O-O-O
Jemamich is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know...I feel a little cheated, here They have been asking for outdoor rooms for a number of their contests so they KNEW that we could put items on items in outdoor rooms I feel like the contests are nothing more than screen shots of bugs that they are looking for.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #15
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Ah, no more balloons in treetop rooms? We should be able to put any items in any rooms.
Dot Jr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:16 AM   #16

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know...I feel a little cheated, here They have been asking for outdoor rooms for a number of their contests so they KNEW that we could put items on items in outdoor rooms I feel like the contests are nothing more than screen shots of bugs that they are looking for.
But wait, the E-Store will probably come out with items that CAN be used in outside rooms! Makes perfect sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #17
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

So, what's going to happen to items that were already on outdoor tables, items that were really only indoor items? Are they being returned to our docks? Glitched forever? Or disappear?

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I would like to be able to put ANY furniture any where i want to.
Agreed!! I have been SO disappointed to find that some of my favorite items CANNOT go outside, or CANNOT go indoors!
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #18
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Of all of the glitches that need fixing, why did they have to chose this one? It was such an insignificant problem in the grand scheme of things. I loved my volcano on a pedestal in my prehistoric room. I made the mistake of trying to move it and now I can't put it back.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #19
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I never put welcome balloons on tables LOL I always sold them but, I did put a purple and blue lava and a outdoor table. Hopfully they stay on the tables and not go to my dock because then I wouldn't have a clue to put them at.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #20

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I recently was rearranging my trophy room and I moved a Dug volcano off a table and now I can't put it back...says it can only go outside. Boo!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: