Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #91
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: December's Birthstone Pet Revealed - The Zircon Puppy!

Awww! I love this pet!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #92
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by mashley
Zircon? I'm a December birthday and as far as I know, December is ALWAYS turquoise.
Zircon is the traditional birthstone for December. I am a December baby too and personally I prefer turquoise but when I was very little my first birthstone ring was a Zircon. Somewhere they added the blue topaz but for me I prefer a beautiful turquoise.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:19 AM   #93
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

this guy is cute!!!!!!!!!!! and it's december, which is my b-day month!
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:45 AM   #94
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

The color is so beautiful adn I love the PSI and PSF, too bad I'm not december...
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:30 AM   #95
sparklesgirl12

Default Re: December's Birthstone Pet RevcoThe Zircon Puppy!

omg omg aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love the december zircon puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so cute guys i must buy itaka my brithday is in decmber see ya
Old 11-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #96
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

What a cutie! But isn't Turquoise traditionally the birthstone for December? Why did Ganz pick Zircon? I guess they're using the modern birthstones. If you'd like, go to www.wikipedia.org and look up Birthstones. They have a chart of all the birthstones for tradition, modern, and mystical. Its really cool! PM me if my link doesn't work.

View Post Originally Posted by CalicoCatLove
well mashley it is not that color the REAL color is Blue Topaz and Tourquise (two colors) either one is right............on account my birthday is in december................ i even looked it up just to make sure and all the websites say it is the blue topaz and turquioze. spelled somthing like that
Yes but if you go to Wikipedia, and if you look up birthstones, there are THREE gems for December. Turquoise is most common, but Blue Topaz and Zircon are just as popular. Personally I prefer Turquoise because its prettier, but the other two are just as nice. Hope this helps!

Last edited by HannahBonanza; 11-23-2009 at 09:39 AM..
HannahBonanza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:28 AM   #97
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

I started collecting these birthstone month pups.
I have all that have been issued since May.
I am not real happy in that they have 2 or 3 styles and only change the colors.
There are MANY different dogs that could have been used.
Also, I don't like the choices of colors.
I am a June baby and our GEM is the Alexandrite. The Pearl is the modern stone (not gem).
The June pearl pup was a cute STYLE but the color was awful.
As usual, Ganz starts something and just doesn't get it quite right.
I hate to be critical, but I am merely making an observation.
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #98
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

the food does not look like food
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #99

gymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura aboutgymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura about

these psi could go with the gem rooms and you could make a room out of birthstone items and be almost done except a bed.... little riduculous to me
gymnast4life44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #100

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

not getting it. even though its my birthstone, i dont like the whole, lab/beagle/cheeky theme there doin, i mean like if it was like a spix macaw i'd definatly get it!! but alas it's not, so.. well.. that just *****..

and everyone is like eeek! omg its so cute!... well of course it's cute, it looks exactly like the other dogs.. cute..yes.. new..no

it wont let me edit it.. but i meant to put stinks where the stars are, so yea i must have mispelled it or something

Last edited by shelbers91; 11-23-2009 at 04:21 PM..
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
4pinkbear was here!, alley 9829;'s webbies, i think topaz is, kevinelevin was here!, like fia said :), redstar55wuzhere, smells like purple, they are both correct, turquoise is dec's gem!, whats zircon?, why did u take my crayons, zircon...?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: