Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #81
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Deal of the Day at the Ganz Estore, Dec 1st - Dec 24th

estore. . . . dislike it so much.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

darlingme will become famous soon enough

If it is supposed to be the "Deal of the Day", then why doesn't it last all day? I don't know about the people at Ganz, but I have to go to bed before midnight so that I can get up to go to work the next morning and earn the money to buy their stuff.

And what about kids (and us big kids) who don't have time in the morning and have to wait until they get home from work/school? I realize that not all things in life are fair but to limit it to the first couple of hundred of people who are able to stay up and buy them is not fair at all. Considering they probably have hundreds of thousands of people who play, they are really being unfair to the majority of their members.

I was able to buy the tree today, but only because they extended the availability. This ought to tell Ganz something if that many people showed such an much interest in the item. It should make them think about doing this every day. Plus, it also goes to show how easy it is for them to make an item available.

So, in conclusion, if Ganz doesn't change their purchasing policy and make the items more available to everyone, then I guess I will have to say "NO DEAL!"
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #83
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

I'm glad Ganz recognized that having the 200 items bought by 1:30am was absolutely ridiculous for those of us who need our sleep. Thanks for giving us a chance at a great deal too.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #84
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you Ganz!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #85
Unregistered

Disappointing... The only reason I purchased the tree was because it was almost sold out and I thought it would be rare. I see that as unfair to those of us who THOUGHT we were buying a LIMITED item! Seems like Ganz is famous for this!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #86

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Deal of the Day at the Ganz Estore, Dec 1st - Dec 24th

Well, that's ridiculous. I bought one of the "very last" trees to be sold this morning and I mostly did so because it looked like they were going to be very hard to get. Then I log in this evening and lo and behold - they are selling MORE of them. What nonsense! It's either "rare" or it's NOT. They shouldn't be able to start and stop selling items whenever they choose to. Ganz really has no concept of how to treat customers.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #87
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I love that they put them up for sale again. I hope everyone who wants one gets one.

For us $5.00 for a non tradeable is still too much.

They never were rare - just cheap for a while....
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:51 PM   #88
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

do you think they will ever make a pet the deal of the day? that would be great i would so buy it!
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #89
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I'm glad they made it available for everyone. I wanted the tree and am glad to get it for $5.oo. I bet we see it again at regular price.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #90
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

It's much nicer than the tree in my siggy don't you think?
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, live laugh love, london's tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: