Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #51
Webkinz :)
kellykinz8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Deal of the Day at the Ganz Estore, Dec 1st - Dec 24th

Lets not forget that 12KT is actually 9pm on the West Coast, where people are still awake. Very unfair for us on the East Coast!
kellykinz8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 09:55 AM   #52
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Unbelievable how it's selling out so fast. I feel sorry for anyone on the East Coast who doesn't have a chance of getting one unless they get up in in the middle of the night. Maybe they should sell more than 200.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #53
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

I live on the East Coast - I am asleep because I work.
Let's just say it is just a virtual item.
Ganz
Do the math on how many people might have
bought this - times - the money you just lost.
maynardg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:57 AM   #54
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i think if they are going to limit the items, they should at leat break it up into like 10/hour over 10 hours. this is ridiculous and unfair to everyone
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #55
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thats too bad the item sold out so quickly hopefully they will come up w/ a solution really soon to make this work better !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #56

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Well everyone speak up because they read this. They follow webkinz insider very closely! Perhaps this time they'll listen to what the customers have to say and adjust their actions accordingly
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #57

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

What a bummer!!! Just 7:30 AM here and it's all sold out. Not very happy. what time does one have to go to the EStore to have a chance.
Marla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #58
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Marla
What a bummer!!! Just 7:30 AM here and it's all sold out. Not very happy. what time does one have to go to the EStore to have a chance.
You need to get to the estore at Midnight NA Kinztime.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:01 PM   #59
COOKIE.313 is on a distinguished road

I really can't find a reason for a virtual item to be sold out. My kids were crying this morning before going to school because they lost the chance of buying the Christmas tree.

I think Ganz sometimes forgets that children should be able to participate in all activities. Was I supposed to keep them up until 12:00 PM so they could buy a virtual tree???
COOKIE.313 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #60
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Sapphirestarr
I love the idea of a virtual deal. I get to shop without cluttering up my house. I bought the tree and can't wait to see what they offer tomorrow. Thanks for the updates!

I agree i would rather not have the clutter and dust collectors in my house as well. Kids have allergies so the stuffed animals usually just get thrown away anyways. I love the estore the tree was a great buy, I got one as well.

Makes sense to me first come first served so if people want to stay up they will have a better chance. Same with black friday, the people who got in line early got the deal, those who decided to sleep in missed out. Fair is Fair. There will be more deals, but if we decide to stay up late. I stay up late anyways, am a 3rd shifter. It works out great.

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 12-02-2009 at 12:06 PM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, live laugh love, london's tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: