Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:21 AM   #21
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Deal of the Day at the Ganz Estore, Dec 1st - Dec 24th

If they think anyone in this household is going to stay up until midnight just to buy one of their "limited 100" items, they can jam their virtual toys into their virtual ******!!!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 06:31 AM   #22
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I think it sounds like fun - SNOW has come to Webkinz world! No more messy leaves!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #23
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
If they think anyone in this household is going to stay up until midnight just to buy one of their "limited 100" items, they can jam their virtual toys into their virtual ******!!!
I gotta say this comment cracked me up. I kind of stay away from all the virual "items" you can buy in the estore. I think they're expensive for what you get and Webkinz does have the right to pull the plug on the whole thing any time they want, so what are you left with if they do? Nothing. At least with the pets, you have the plushie toy still if Webkinz ever did go down.

I liked it so much better when they had REAL charms, and REAL figurines, etc.

I think it's nice they're doing a fun sale for Christmas like a lot of other retailers. But I think that even $5 for a "virtual" item is still a rip off and they should be like 50 cents or something. Enough people must be buying these things though because they keep making more and more stuff.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #24
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Thanks for keeping us updated, Cows!
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #25
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i missed it. i was so busy all morning!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #26
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I hope they put the log ride thing on sale!
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:35 PM   #27
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I guess for once I'm glad I'm on the West coast....it will only be 9:00 when we get to go shopping!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #28
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That sounds lovely, thanks for the info!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #29
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

exquisite christmas tree today started at 200 now down to 120 left
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:24 AM   #30
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Tree definitely cute. Nice to use DA points on.
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, live laugh love, london's tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: