Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 02:13 AM   #221
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Deal of the Day at the Ganz Estore, Dec 1st - Dec 24th

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
I totally agree with you about the pastry case. WOW what a disappointment. They are trying to force us to buy estore items I think. I was also very disappointed that the snowman costume was estore. I was so hoping we would have really cool Holiday clothes in the kinzstyle shop for our webbies.. Ganz has done some really cool things and the 12 gifts are really cool but no real clothes for this holiday season unless you want to count the socks (at least so far). Does anyone think they might still add some new Holiday clothes?

I do not like the estore items because you pay cash for them and you can't even trade them or kinzpost them. To me they simply have no value inside WW. I can't even send them between my accounts to share with my DDs. They can not be removed at all. If I pay cash I just think I should be able ot do whatever I want with my item.
There is still time to get some cool clothes in WW, and I believe we will.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 02:21 AM   #222
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Wow I didn't even notice that! I'm going to have to go take a look! Thanks for the info
I had not noticed the other side was white either. I just made a whole room of them and turned some sideways, but never the whole way around. I might have to modify my room after maintenance now.

Just wanted to point out too for all you estore fans out there that even though it states only one per account per day, I was able to buy as many as I wanted. The previous times I tried, it would tell me that my cart was adjusted to the maximum allowed that day, which would be one. Today that didn't happen though, so if you want more than one, it seems that as of 1:45 a.m. you could buy them.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:52 AM   #223

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Is this item just an outside decoration, or can it go indoors? Anyone know?
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:52 AM   #224
Unregistered

I know I will sound like a jerk, but the red and white "petals" on the poinsettia are actually leaves, and the true flowers are nearly invisible yellow dots
Old 12-18-2009, 07:59 AM   #225
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
Outdoor and Treetop. I haven't tried it underwater, but it will not go in an inside room.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:04 AM   #226

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Bummer, thanks for answering so quick though. I'll have to consider if I want it or not.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:59 AM   #227
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

I ASKED FOR IT!!

I emailed Ganz and asked for Christmas LIGHTS for the outdoor yards and ta da - we got them.

Unfortunately, yet again, they are in the estore and NOT in the Wshop.... argh....

I'm excited though!! this is soooo neat!!

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
OUTDOOR OR TREE TOP ONLY

what I do...

option 1 - purchase a flying pet

option 2 - purchase a pet and with points buy an outdoor room and only a bed

Cheapest pets I have located ARE at Walgreen's ... but NOT all stores have the 2 for $10 pets...

Ask SANTA to please purchase the Mistletoe Mouse or Minty Reindeer (I like the deer because it comes with a fantastic bed) -- then use 1000 points to get your outdoor room -- ask Santa for another 10,000 points for one red and one white trellis.... yeah, it gets expensive...:gwolf:

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I had not noticed the other side was white either. I just made a whole room of them and turned some sideways, but never the whole way around. I might have to modify my room after maintenance now.

Just wanted to point out too for all you estore fans out there that even though it states only one per account per day, I was able to buy as many as I wanted. The previous times I tried, it would tell me that my cart was adjusted to the maximum allowed that day, which would be one. Today that didn't happen though, so if you want more than one, it seems that as of 1:45 a.m. you could buy them.
As of 8:30 AM this was also true - I did not note limit - I just got enough to have a short wall.

Last edited by cindyscottage; 12-18-2009 at 09:58 AM..
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #228
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

What a great item! Thanks so much for sharing KayEmBee! To bad your pet was so shy, I'd love to see that cute Snowman suit he's wearing.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #229
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
I totally agree with you about the pastry case. WOW what a disappointment. They are trying to force us to buy estore items I think. I was also very disappointed that the snowman costume was estore. I was so hoping we would have really cool Holiday clothes in the kinzstyle shop for our webbies.. Ganz has done some really cool things and the 12 gifts are really cool but no real clothes for this holiday season unless you want to count the socks (at least so far). Does anyone think they might still add some new Holiday clothes?

I do not like the estore items because you pay cash for them and you can't even trade them or kinzpost them. To me they simply have no value inside WW. I can't even send them between my accounts to share with my DDs. They can not be removed at all. If I pay cash I just think I should be able ot do whatever I want with my item.
I agree with you. It seems like you should be able to send estore items to your DD's accounts and also trade them if you wish.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:16 PM   #230
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Ugh! i really want this but I have already used up my points! Hope they offer it again.
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, live laugh love, london's tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: