Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 01:20 AM   #211
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: Deal of the Day at the Ganz Estore, Dec 1st - Dec 24th

I put it on my persian cat and it looks bad on her. Thanks for the ideas on who looks best in it guys! It looks good on that penguin to me. The mouse looks good too. The funniest would have to be that walrus! It looks like that snowman melted like the wicked witch
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 01:34 AM   #212
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i wish! in the rumor mill it shows a red riding hood outfit. feel inspired? innocent girl in creepy woods suddenly a wolf howls!
ohhh...believe me....I've thought about that....but if I ever did that story, the wolf would be wearing the red hood! I'm toying with a different idea.....but shhh....it's a secret!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:20 AM   #213
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It is finally out and I spent all of my points
I hope it comes back after Christmas and we get our bonus points !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:27 AM   #214
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
It is finally out and I spent all of my points
I hope it comes back after Christmas and we get our bonus points !!
I bet it might! It's not a "Christmas" item, it is something that could stick around all winter perhaps!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:01 AM   #215
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

congrats on the costume! (it looks so cute on ember )

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
I am also not trying to be rude but I think more people should read this and pay attention to it. GANZ never has your interests at heart, they are a business and they only do things to get your money. All they care about is their bottom line- they don't care if you're spending your last dime on their product instead of food for your family.

The only reason they extended the sale of the Christmas trees is because someone in the executive office made the realization that, "Hey- we're not even manufacturing this VIRTUAL item- all we have to do is flip a digit in a database and we will have as many in stock as we want.... If we limit this VIRTUAL item to only 500 items then the maximum amount we can make is $2500. Why stop there when we can make $x00000000 instead???? (slurp, drool.... money....)

People, remember on EACH and EVERY tag for the plushes you buy it clearly states, "GANZ reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue the website webkinz . com or access thereto, at any time without notice." That means one day Samuel or Howard GANZ can wake up one morning, decide that this venture is no longer worth the trouble, and close shop, throw all his employees out on the street and walk away scott-free with pocketfuls of your cash- and there's nothing you can do about it.

In addition, all your hard-earned money you used to purchase these virtual toys will be gone- and you will have nothing to show for it.

After reading that GANZ had a net loss of 2 MILLION DOLLARS in the past 6 MONTHS, my family took a hard look at our Webkinz 'wants'...

We would feel a lot better if GANZ made a home-version of the Webkinz program that we could play when the site was down. It would be good if we could port all our settings over so that when the site was down we could still play with the games and have all our items. Then we would feel a lot better about buying virtual-only items.

However the way it stands now, we pay GANZ and they hold ALL THE CARDS and make all the rules to suit themselves. When you think about it, they have the perfect business setup.

Just a little food for thought, the next time you're rushing to punch your credit card number into the eStore's payment window....
I think i'll have to agree, i can't stay up that late and can't even go to the estore

Last edited by labsrock; 12-17-2009 at 07:01 AM..
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:21 AM   #216
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

ooh its really cute! however it is estore so i can't get it. either way, i can always enjoy it on my sister's account!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #217
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

The trellis is very cool! Animated with blinking lights!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Two sided as pointed out by Snickerdoodlez!

Last edited by kayembee; 12-18-2009 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: pic
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:54 AM   #218

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you about the pastry case. WOW what a disappointment. They are trying to force us to buy estore items I think. I was also very disappointed that the snowman costume was estore. I was so hoping we would have really cool Holiday clothes in the kinzstyle shop for our webbies.. Ganz has done some really cool things and the 12 gifts are really cool but no real clothes for this holiday season unless you want to count the socks (at least so far). Does anyone think they might still add some new Holiday clothes?

I do not like the estore items because you pay cash for them and you can't even trade them or kinzpost them. To me they simply have no value inside WW. I can't even send them between my accounts to share with my DDs. They can not be removed at all. If I pay cash I just think I should be able ot do whatever I want with my item.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:00 AM   #219

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

The trellis has red poinsettias on one side and white on the other side. It was a nice surprise for my five dollars!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:26 AM   #220
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
The trellis has red poinsettias on one side and white on the other side. It was a nice surprise for my five dollars!
Wow I didn't even notice that! I'm going to have to go take a look! Thanks for the info
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, live laugh love, london's tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: