Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #121
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Deal of the Day at the Ganz Estore, Dec 1st - Dec 24th

Thanks for the info this is a great deal I hope you all enjoy it !! Thanks for keeping us updated !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #122
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

This is a great deal for anyone waiting for the sushi bar. It is nice Ganz included the 4 chairs to complete the set.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:02 AM   #123
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
We would feel a lot better if GANZ made a home-version of the Webkinz program that we could play when the site was down. It would be good if we could port all our settings over so that when the site was down we could still play with the games and have all our items. Then we would feel a lot better about buying virtual-only items.

However the way it stands now, we pay GANZ and they hold ALL THE CARDS and make all the rules to suit themselves. When you think about it, they have the perfect business setup.

Just a little food for thought, the next time you're rushing to punch your credit card number into the eStore's payment window....
True Words my friend and an ingenious idea!!
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:38 AM   #124
inter Ready!
Webkinz :)

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

cool thanks fo rthe update!
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #125
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

so i think wat the confusion is is that the original price is actual 9000 regular for the whole set, 8000 deluxe for the whole set and 5000 on sale...

Click the image to open in full size.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #126
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I do love this set, I wish it could go outdoors, so I will pass lol. I am getting $20 in points tonight, cuz i have to get the December birth stone dog. It is a MUST lol. Too bad the sock monkey wont be out for Christmas.

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
I am also not trying to be rude but I think more people should read this and pay attention to it. GANZ never has your interests at heart, they are a business and they only do things to get your money. All they care about is their bottom line- they don't care if you're spending your last dime on their product instead of food for your family.

The only reason they extended the sale of the Christmas trees is because someone in the executive office made the realization that, "Hey- we're not even manufacturing this VIRTUAL item- all we have to do is flip a digit in a database and we will have as many in stock as we want.... If we limit this VIRTUAL item to only 500 items then the maximum amount we can make is $2500. Why stop there when we can make $x00000000 instead???? (slurp, drool.... money....)

People, remember on EACH and EVERY tag for the plushes you buy it clearly states, "GANZ reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue the website webkinz . com or access thereto, at any time without notice." That means one day Samuel or Howard GANZ can wake up one morning, decide that this venture is no longer worth the trouble, and close shop, throw all his employees out on the street and walk away scott-free with pocketfuls of your cash- and there's nothing you can do about it.

In addition, all your hard-earned money you used to purchase these virtual toys will be gone- and you will have nothing to show for it.

After reading that GANZ had a net loss of 2 MILLION DOLLARS in the past 6 MONTHS, my family took a hard look at our Webkinz 'wants'...

We would feel a lot better if GANZ made a home-version of the Webkinz program that we could play when the site was down. It would be good if we could port all our settings over so that when the site was down we could still play with the games and have all our items. Then we would feel a lot better about buying virtual-only items.

However the way it stands now, we pay GANZ and they hold ALL THE CARDS and make all the rules to suit themselves. When you think about it, they have the perfect business setup.

Just a little food for thought, the next time you're rushing to punch your credit card number into the eStore's payment window....
Yeah according to what I have read in the paper Webkinz are becoming a thing of the past. I remember when beanie babies were HOTT cuz i had to have them all. Now all the die hard collectors have stopped buying all together. So Sooner or Later they will just close up shop and be done with it. And those of us with Thousands invested into our accounts will have nothing to show for it. Its like gambling. Sometimes you just lose EVERYTHING. But it is fun while it lasts. Makes you think twice about buying more though.

But remember business is about PROFIT. I own a small business the items I sell cost me around 5 cents each and I resell for $5 each I could charge lots more and people would still buy them. Business is about money, they have to make $$$ to stay in the competition. But yeah its life, remember the phrase the customer is always right? Told us that in retail, you know what a good portion of the time the customer isnt right, they have no idea what businesses have to do. Ganz is a HUGE company, they have been making stuffed animals for a long time. Its sad to see all the businesses hurting now. I am thankful that i hav a job. The store I work for brings in $200,000 a day, and more when there is HUGE sales.

Webkinz wont be around forever. But do we care??? We keep spending more and more $$$$$

Estore items should not be allowed to be traded, because its the parents who are paying for it. How would you feel if you were a parent, and your child was in a room and someone tricked your child into trading your item that you paid $$$ for , trade it for something common that has no value at all. I do not trade my estore pet items, or signature items, because I paid more for those, and I will not trade them for stupid stuff that I already have.

Omg yes the ball pit i am soooo getting that

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 12-05-2009 at 12:17 AM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:21 AM   #127
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

When I first updated for the new day, there were 2 deals
December 5th: Playland Ball Pool Regular 7,000 sale 5,000; Circus Marque Regular 7,500 sale 5,000

Now it is only showing the Playland ball poll as the deal of the day today
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:28 AM   #128
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
December 5th: Playland Ball Pool Regular 7,000 sale 5,000; Circus Marque Regular 7,500 sale 5,000

Wonder what's up with that? I saw both items too.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:09 AM   #129
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Wow! Ganz has really had some nice sales, especially that sushi bar combo. Unfortunately, I had already purchased that. I am happy for those of us who took advantage of the bargain. I hope to grab a few items over the next couple weeks. Thanks Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU

Probably someone at Ganz goofed and then fixed his/her error. Perhaps it'll give us a heads up for Sunday's deal of the day.

Last edited by NDmaria; 12-05-2009 at 02:09 AM..
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #130
inter Ready!

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, live laugh love, london's tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: