Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #101
Unregistered

Default Re: Deal of the Day at the Ganz Estore, Dec 1st - Dec 24th

They shouldn't charge more than 5,000 which is 5 dollars for a virtual item. It's way too much and most of it shouldn't be more than 3,000. I don't buy estore items because of this reason. Not tempted.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #102
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Disappointing... The only reason I purchased the tree was because it was almost sold out and I thought it would be rare. I see that as unfair to those of us who THOUGHT we were buying a LIMITED item! Seems like Ganz is famous for this!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Well, that's ridiculous. I bought one of the "very last" trees to be sold this morning and I mostly did so because it looked like they were going to be very hard to get. Then I log in this evening and lo and behold - they are selling MORE of them. What nonsense! It's either "rare" or it's NOT. They shouldn't be able to start and stop selling items whenever they choose to. Ganz really has no concept of how to treat customers.

Ganz NEVER said it was going to be a Rare or Limited item, only that it would have limited availability at the special 5000 point price. Many items in the eStore are intro'ed at a reduced price (usually through Deluxe member deals), and then are available to everyone at the regular price (in this case, it will be 10,000 points when it is availale again).

I think that did a very nice thing to make it available for the whole day (nice to us and nice for their bottom line ).

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I am really bummed. I didn't visit the estore yesterday. Forgot about the daily deals, so I missed the Christmas tree! Does anyone have one to post a pic of? I was hoping the other trees might come back to the wshop, but they only have the purple one this year. Purple? I love the color, but not for a Christmas tree! I hope they sell the tree again another day since it is a Christmas item.

If you want to see what the eStore tree looks like, just go visit the Santakinz room in the Clubhouse, it is the large tree at the back corner of the room with the yellow and purple base.
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #103
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #104
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

nice to see the chair set on sale too, so for 10,000 points you can have the sushi bar and 4 chairs
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #105
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Yeah I'm starting to think next year I buy all my E-store in December!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:12 AM   #106
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
nice to see the chair set on sale too, so for 10,000 points you can have the sushi bar and 4 chairs
Actually if you add it to your cart it shows the price is 5,000 fo rthe whole set.

I don't remember paying 17,000 for it when it first came out. It must have been a lot less for Deluxe Adv Members.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:17 AM   #107
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Actually if you add it to your cart it shows the price is 5,000 fo rthe whole set.

I don't remember paying 17,000 for it when it first came out. It must have been a lot less for Deluxe Adv Members.
well then that is a deal!
Old 12-04-2009, 01:46 AM   #108
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

well then that is a deal!
That's a dollar a piece! I don't think I'll get it, but wouldn't it e fun to put a sushi bar in your fish's room? I know, Bindidog is bad!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:51 AM   #109
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
That's a dollar a piece! I don't think I'll get it, but wouldn't it e fun to put a sushi bar in your fish's room? I know, Bindidog is bad!
Considering it was 17,000 (9000 + 8000) for 5,000 now; not bad at all.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:26 AM   #110

()mega has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by phoebedad
A special deal for only $5.00 real dollars for a virtual item that you cannot trade, sell, or kinzpost? Hardly seems like a deal to me.
The more people buy these deals the more the eStore will do better (I would think in my opinion). I hate the idea myself that my kids have no toy plush to play with if you want to buy the new seasonal mouse, or any of the other e-pets. Kids love the push toys, and what do they do they now make the push $30 for the really nice looking pet naturally. Ugh what a trap when you walk into the brick and mortar store, heheh.

This is the wave of the future, why make it (avoid overhead costs as a company, so) just make it virtual and make tons of people pay for it. What is worse is Gantz is moving away from being a KIDS website and is being more of an adult game site. I wish they had separate sections for this kind of thing. My daughters are simple kids and multiple websites to visit, so it is sad but business is business and I am sure Gantz is trying just to survive. I have to admit, my daughters wanted the Rocket Ship bed, but I refused to pay then decided that I might do it not knowing there was a LIMITED supply, DOH! However I refuse to pay for a Christmas tree, I think that is just rude plain and simple.

they should release the rest of Christmas in the W shop still. We always have more than 1 option in the Christmas Tree selction, from huge grand ones that cost over 1000KC to smaller cheaper ones.
I hope you are right. I find it completely rude that Gantz would sell tree's ONLY at the eStore. How would the normal kid who plays multiple websites get a tree then? Beg their parents for $20 so they can start a eStore account then buy the $5.00 tree? I find that totally silly... I pray they find their heart and release more trees later. That long with more other holiday items as prior years did.

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Disappointing... The only reason I purchased the tree was because it was almost sold out and I thought it would be rare. I see that as unfair to those of us who THOUGHT we were buying a LIMITED item! Seems like Ganz is famous for this!!!
I am not trying to be rude but you should NEVER thing Gantz is trying to work for you. Their main objective is the bottom line, this case it was trying to get as many people as they can to buy a five dollar tree that you cannot send or trade. Plus it just makes me scratch my head when they sell items at the eStore that will NEVER have a real item attached. My kids expect a plushy, so I can at this point never buy any of these e-pets, which I find kind-of a scam anyway. They guy the at the business meeting who thought of that idea must be a manager or director by now, heheh.

"Hey lets sell pets, but only just virtual ones no need to make the plushy!"

Last edited by ()mega; 12-04-2009 at 02:26 AM..
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, live laugh love, london's tag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: