Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #21
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Daylight Saving and Webkinz World, Time to Spring Forward

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::gwolf::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #22
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Thank you FIA for the information!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #23
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Woo Hoo! I love more day light in the evening! I always look forward to this after the long winter! It means spring is just around the corner! Who needs sleep?! LOL!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #24
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw i HATE springing forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: '(
have to get up for school at 6:30
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well lol
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:21 AM   #25
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...FIA..saw that it was already in effect in the Asian accounts..this am..NOW..gotta figure this out for the Asians!! Really wish that the time change would be done away with....and yes..I remember when it was first implemented...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:31 AM   #26
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I thought it was Sunday night?
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:26 AM   #27
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Daylight Savings and Webkinz World, Time to Spring Forward

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
LOL!! I forgot too!!!

Thanks for the reminder!
LOL! ! ! I think everyone forgot. Thanks for the line of reminders! ! ! i thought we ha to turn forward in the afternoon! Thanks for the info! i forget everything!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:12 AM   #28
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Thanks so much for the update...FIA..saw that it was already in effect in the Asian accounts..this am..NOW..gotta figure this out for the Asians!! Really wish that the time change would be done away with....and yes..I remember when it was first implemented...
So, TNVOLS, you were around when Ben Franklin suggested Parisians use DST? What a story you must have to tell! LOL

Seriously, Wikipedia has a succinct article on DST. My pet peeve is trying to remember which clocks will set themselves back and which ones need me to do it manually---I woke up at 7 AM (formally 6 AM yesterday) only to see the clock we set back last night say that it was 8 AM!!!

What time is it, really, anyway?
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:28 AM   #29
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JennaBee
So, TNVOLS, you were around when Ben Franklin suggested Parisians use DST? What a story you must have to tell! LOL

Seriously, Wikipedia has a succinct article on DST. My pet peeve is trying to remember which clocks will set themselves back and which ones need me to do it manually---I woke up at 7 AM (formally 6 AM yesterday) only to see the clock we set back last night say that it was 8 AM!!!

What time is it, really, anyway?
i always set the clocks in the direction they need to go, before i go to bed. i just hope that the tv's automatically update themselves..... those the only ones i am unsure about.

a good reminder too......................... also a great time to change batteries in smoke detectors and co2 detectors.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #30
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Daylight Savings and Webkinz World, Time to Spring Forward

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I forgot all about daylight saving time, I guess I'll be getting a call from my mom to remind me later tonight, It doesn't matter how old I get and I have my own kids whos at 10ish, my mother will always be my mom and remind me of daylight saving time, lol
lol Too funny. It's like this for my family, but opposite. I'm the one who changes my folks' times on all their appliances and clocks. My kids are oblivious of DST so I might have to remind them once they are older. hehe
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: