Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Daisy Tortoise Retirement Party Announced

I named mine Fleurs
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2010, 12:53 AM   #52
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i put in the glitch report that i didnt get the right cupcake on all 4 accts........ i got the panda one as shown ............. please report it to the glitches if this has happened to you so they will do something...........i am glad someone got the right cupcake but i have not ............

oh, it is the 12th on all of my accts.............. btw.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:37 AM   #53

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I got the same Panda cupcake, I just figured it was the same one they were giving out again.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:17 AM   #54
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I have the potm cat and the daisy tortoirse, but I was unable to do both wheel of wishes, has this happened to anyone else?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #55

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Yes Wabbitslayer77 I have the same problem.

I did the cat Wheel of Wishes earlier this morning. Just logged on again to do the Daisy Wheel of Wishes and it said that I already had my turn and could not do it again.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:39 AM   #56
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I have the potm cat and the daisy tortoirse, but I was unable to do both wheel of wishes, has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, this also happened to me. This also happened when they had an all-day wheel of wishes and then they offered a deluxe activity wheel of wishes (on August 14). You could only do one of them and then the other one said you already used your spins.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:40 AM   #57

dere has disabled reputation

I just adopted a Daisy Tortoise! I was waiting for it to become a pet of the month! I guess that's not going to happen! At least I will get to do the special activities! I named her Shelley after my angel cousin whom I miss very much!
dere is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:38 AM   #58
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Just wondering.....why is there a panda on the cupcake? I thought it was the daisy TORTOISE?

Oh, I just checkedsome other comments and apparently others got a panda cupcake as well. Weird.
luv2writeNS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #59
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Any one know why this cupcake is a repeat? I now have two- I don't remember who the other one is for (ferrit?) but this is the second so long cupcake we have been given.
cupcakes.jpg

Last edited by tweetibyrd; 09-12-2010 at 10:47 AM..
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #60

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Yes, this also happened to me. This also happened when they had an all-day wheel of wishes and then they offered a deluxe activity wheel of wishes (on August 14). You could only do one of them and then the other one said you already used your spins.
That really is a shame. You lose out on the event, though the wish machine still isn't working. Put my token in and they are still saying Super Token, when it isn't. That just leaves the jellybean challenge, which I don't like. So much for Daisy's retirement!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hippobirdietwoewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: