Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #11
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Daisy Tortoise Retirement Party Announced

Can't say I'm upset, I never liked this pet
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

Oh that is so sad I love the daisy tortoise. I am glad I have it! And I just love how they give out cupcakes hehe
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #13
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

oh come on you can't be serious, another new pet retires, what a joy

But yeah, never liked that pet either lol
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #14
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Oh no, I liked the Daisy Tortoise. . . But I still have a chance, right?
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Daisy Tortoise Retirement Party Announced

I have the Daisy Tortoise but it's not that old. Oh well, another yummy cupcake for a pet. Sorry to see her go. Her PSI is awesome.
Byeeeeeeeeeeee Saisy!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Kewl a pet I actually have thats activated on my account. Just put up my collection of 61 new webkinz on ebay. Time to stop Hoarding webkinz in my closet. I want space back lol. Can not wait to get the cool cupcake. Happy Retirement my Mazie.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #17

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Aw, I hate to see another pet go! Oh no, is the Spotted Seal next?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #18
Cat lover <3

KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Daisy Tortoise Retirement Party Announced

Awe, I liked that turtle but I don't have it yet
KittySpring2201 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #19
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I just love those cupcakes!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #20
Lil Kinz

yenlinh is an unknown quantity at this point

im SOOOO glad i got her for christmas!! she is sooo cute and if she retired now and if i still didnt have her my heart would be broken and there would be nothing i could do!! btw its soo cool its her birthday on the same day this thread was here!!
yenlinh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hippobirdietwoewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: