Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 12:32 PM   #31
Luv Twilight
Webkinz :)

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Daily Kinzcare items can be sold

Hurray! My son can finally get the, in his words, "gross girly makeup kit" off his account lol.
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 12:51 PM   #32
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Omg, yay!
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #33
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I'm so glad, but I too keep getting the wrong item for my accounts! My son keeps getting the girly things and my daughter gets all the cool dex dangerous things! They need to trade!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #34
Kiara and Kovu.!

PinkPonyLove560 has a spectacular aura about

Ooh cool ! There at a good price too
PinkPonyLove560 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #35
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i really really hope they make them tradeable!
but this is a good start!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #36

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I know - the movie posters landed in an account that doesn't have the theater, homework landed in an account that doesn't have the school room, fireextinguisher landed in the account that doesn't have the EMS station, etc.
Same here, but at least it's a start. I will wait to see if they make them Kinzpostable, before I start selling any. Thanks Ganz.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:53 PM   #37
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Yeahhhhhh! I was running out of TVs to put my trays in front of as I got 4 of them! Now I can jettison the rest!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:11 PM   #38
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

why sell it when they will be haveing it to trade and will not do me any good because i keep it do you think its a wast to sell it for 20 kinzcash
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #39

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

This may come in handy if it is a boring prize
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #40
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

View Post Originally Posted by PinkPonyLove560
Ooh cool ! There at a good price too
no its not, a good price is over 100 kinzcash at least but still not good. and i have almost 200000 kinzcash but don't know what to spend it on, also i guess you think that 20 kinzcash is good on the wheel of wow that i get almost everyday.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: