Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #11
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Daily Kinzcare items can be sold

WOW! Is this like the best maintenance upgrade EVAH or what?

So many new items...and THIS, too?

Hope this is the first step to making these Kinzpostable! I really like all of the items but it always seems "PERFECT item but WRONG account!"

I even like the homework...but I always leave it in a corner on the floor. Gives a touch of realism to my rooms...
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #12
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I still have yet to collect anything - my account doesn't always display the kinzcare for me... I can get up to 4 days in a row and then it disappears for about 3 days.
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #13
fallstar7
Webkinz :)

Kat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to behold

This is great! I was scared that sometime sooner or later I would be getting duplicates. Now I won't really have to find places for all the ones I don't like! Thanks Ganz
Kat-B32O is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #14
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

EXCELLENT! I'm really, really pleased they listened! Thank you, Ganz!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #15

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

YES! im super glad for this. BUT id prefer for them to be tradeable.. i want them on my super active account!
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:56 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks Ganz for listening now if I could post some of them I'd be a happy duck - I really like the teapot and tip jar and a few of them

the ones that are problems are the ones that go on a wall - take up so much room lol

saw a post that said sometimes the Kinzcare doesn't show up - I think that's because the extra care windwo loads a little slow and if you click anywhere on newspaper window it causes the care window to not load - hope I'm not too confusing

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 11-24-2010 at 11:01 AM..
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #17
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Well that is great and all - but I would rather be able to send them
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #18

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks Ganz! You always can please us your faithful players, when you want to!
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #19
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Slowly progressing, I expected this would happen, that's why I always say.. hang on to your items! Hopefully soon they will decide they can be kinzposted too! Thanks ganz!!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:11 AM   #20
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Are they Kinzpostable too?
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: