Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Customizable Pet Portrait Background for Deluxe Members

A new front page story has been added:

Customizable Pet Portrait Background for Deluxe Members

Click the image to open in full size.This morning after maintenance a few of our Deluxe members received letters from Furry Friends in Webinz World, notifying them about the New Customizable background for your pet portraits!

There are 11 backgrounds to choose from, going from plain to fantasy. Under your pet there should be a small icon that brings up the scroll selector. Which will you choose?

At the end of this month, starting August 31st, the Deluxe Annual Plus Membership will be available, as we mentioned last week. As you know, the costs associated with it will be the $45 annual Deluxe Membership fee, plus $5.00 for each "bonus" account added to the membership. These bonus accounts will enjoy all of the perks and benefits of being a deluxe member, except for the eStore points, and the Super Deluxe Item.

NOTE: According to the Webkinz Newz, up to four bonus accounts can be added for each full membership purchased. According to the Kinzville Times, up to five bonus accounts can be purchased.

UPDATE: We can confirm that the Webkinz Newz numbers are correct, only four bonus accounts can be added for a total of 5 accounts (1 main account plus 4 sub-accounts).
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Deluxe Membership news and additions

Very cool. Thanks Dixie!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:13 AM   #3
ael613
Webkinz :)

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

yeah. i have already changed mine.
dolphin9797 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:13 AM   #4
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

That was the first thing i did when i logged on! I picked the kinzcash because, not to brag, i have a lot and it is cool
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #5

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

That's really cool thanks for sharing.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:19 AM   #6
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I saw this too, thanks for posting.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #7

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

i hope we can get this with the $2 membership.
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:27 AM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Anyone else beign afflicted with bazaar party problems? All my different aaccoutns wound up in strange various wrong party rooms (most not with eachother).

LOVE the new background! Although, they should have that for regular accounts too-the deluxe could maybe have animated backgrounds...just a thought!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I LOVE your thinking DragonBird, it is ALWAYS outsude the box
I think EVERYONE should have access to the background's too.

Now about the glitches in parties (haven't been to one in a long time) but I think it may be linked to your Deluxe membership. I have not gotten the letter, but I have the backgrounds. So, the must still be working on it.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #10
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

there goes ganz makin people buy there stuff ok it would be so cool to have thAT backround thing but i am not deluxe i mean what about people who can't buy things off the web there should be deluxe membership gift cards available at like hallmark and carlton cards and stuff just like on build a bear ville there is stuff like deluxe exept it is called "vib veryimportant bear" and if you want to be a vib you either get it online or buy a card and same with moshimonsters and i think tama town has something like that too?
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: