Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #21
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Curio Shop Programming Fixed, Time to Clear Your Cache

View Post Originally Posted by ollyson13
I don't understand what you mean by " deluxes members get 12 items that regular members can't see plus 12 extra items" so deluxe members get 36 items every hour and reg. members get 12 each hour? :O

Taylor Lautner loves webkinz
You mis-read the article. It says "can see" not "can't see".
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 09:34 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Karo is on a distinguished road

Thanks FIA for trying to help, but as I said in my comment, I cleared my cache three times. Still this morning after clearing another two times, still nothing changes. I see the exact same things in my deluxe section as in the regular. I plan to contact Ganz. Maybe they can go into my account and see why this is happening. I'm sure I can't be the only one that it's still this way.
Karo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #23

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I am still confused. I just checked the curio shop b/c there is supposed to be the Egyptian side table available and it wasn't there. Is it for deluxe members only? How can we tell when rares are available to regular vs deluxe members?

Well I went back and tried the curio shop again and now the Egyptian table was there. I thought this glitch was fixed.

Last edited by golferguy; 06-26-2009 at 10:00 AM..
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:19 AM   #24

Karo is on a distinguished road

There is a site This Month - curioshop
this will take you the month so you can choose the date that you would like to see all the rares. Each day is updated by an asian account from the day before. They post the gold member's items in gold and regular rares in red. It's helped me alot. But I love WI for always posting at the top of the pages, what the rare is. Hope this helps.

After talking with Ganz on the phone, they confirmed that they were able to look at my account and it looked normal to them but I was still seeing the same items on my computer. After telling me they weren't sure why I couldn't see them, they suggested using Firefox. I stated that my laptop uses iexplorer 8 and it works, I feel like my desktop should be able to use it too. When I got off the phone, I did some internal checking on my desktop. I found out that Internet explorer had been installed twice without getting rid of the old ie first. It caused a hang (memory) of webkinz. After getting rid of the second IE8, I deleted my cache again and it works fine! Finally!

Last edited by Karo; 06-26-2009 at 10:19 AM..
Karo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #25
Lil Kinz
iknitmagic is an unknown quantity at this point

So far my choices in the regular shop and my choices in the Deluxe shop are exactly the same items for exactly the same prices.
iknitmagic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #26
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Karo
There is a site This Month - curioshop
this will take you the month so you can choose the date that you would like to see all the rares. Each day is updated by an asian account from the day before. They post the gold member's items in gold and regular rares in red. It's helped me alot. But I love WI for always posting at the top of the pages, what the rare is. Hope this helps.

After talking with Ganz on the phone, they confirmed that they were able to look at my account and it looked normal to them but I was still seeing the same items on my computer. After telling me they weren't sure why I couldn't see them, they suggested using Firefox. I stated that my laptop uses iexplorer 8 and it works, I feel like my desktop should be able to use it too. When I got off the phone, I did some internal checking on my desktop. I found out that Internet explorer had been installed twice without getting rid of the old ie first. It caused a hang (memory) of webkinz. After getting rid of the second IE8, I deleted my cache again and it works fine! Finally!
Thanks for posting this information - I think it might be helpful for other problems as well as this one with the Curio shop. I'm wondering if you could tell me how you found the double versions of IE8 so I could check mine too? Thanks!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:17 AM   #27

bocellilover is on a distinguished road

I still had to log in and then out again before the rare item showed up for me??? I almost ofrgot to purchase it, and 10 min.'s before the time was to end, I went in to purchase the item, and it wasn't there??? (The Aztec fireplace) But when I logged out, and then in, there it was...I thought I missed it, but thought I would try the log in and out once again, and it worked!
bocellilover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:54 AM   #28
ow Wow

Cleo25 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Curio Shop Programming Fixed, Time to Clear Your Cache

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
You need to clear your cache. Check out the bottom of the article for info on how to do that.

I did that like 20 times and still nothing

View Post Originally Posted by Karo
Thanks FIA for trying to help, but as I said in my comment, I cleared my cache three times. Still this morning after clearing another two times, still nothing changes. I see the exact same things in my deluxe section as in the regular. I plan to contact Ganz. Maybe they can go into my account and see why this is happening. I'm sure I can't be the only one that it's still this way.

Im having the same thing happen to me! dont feel bad your not alone..

Hey everyone I just fixed mine ok lets see if it works for you go to the start button on your computer and then click on your run button then type in cookies and then a page will come up and you will clear or delete everything there BUT NOT YOUR "INDEX FILE" DONT DELETE THAT FILE!!!! and then sign back on to webkinz and check the curio shop and you should see that it worked good luck to you all!!!!

Last edited by Cleo25; 06-27-2009 at 06:54 AM..
Cleo25 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #29

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

yay finally a glitch fixed! to bad i don't have a deluxe membership. i dont want one anyways., lucky to those who do have one.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #30
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

:chi::clyde::cs::deer::easter:Thanks for telling us FIA! I'm glad its over and the there's no problem going around. . Webkinz! ^
|
|
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: