Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 02:44 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default CURIO SHOP NEWS: What happened to the Mohawk? *UPDATE*

Written by FIA
Wednesday, 14 January 2009

On January 19th, 2008, the following article ran in the Webkinz Newspaper in Webkinz World:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now, nearly one year later, the Mohawk has been a prize on the Wheel of Wishes, but it hasn't been for sale in the Curio Shop even once. So, the question is, what happened to the Mohawk? Is Arte hording these wigs for some reason? Is he saving them for his own personal collection? Will he ever get around to selling them to us? Only time will tell.

UPDATE: I have spoken with a Customer Service Rep at Ganz who told me the reason the Mohawk has never been sold in the Curio Shop is because it was never programmed to be a Curio Shop item. She couldn't tell why there was a news article saying that it was supposed to be sold there, but she told me she would refer the matter to the tech team.

Last edited by FIA; 01-14-2009 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: .
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 02:58 AM   #2
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: CURIO SHOP NEWS: What happened to the Mohawk?

I wondered about that................ but i thought it was only me , or that i missed the sale since im not on at certain times................im gald i got one once on the wheel............... and glad to know im not loosing my marbles (and my mohawk)
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 03:57 AM   #3

stellaxo is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been wondering why I never saw it for sale! It's the only "hair" my son wants, so maybe if enough of us wonder about it....it will appear!
Old 01-14-2009, 03:59 AM   #4

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

fia you are so helpful always! just want you to know you are an inspiration to us all!
thanks for taking the time to bring us up to date everyday. keep up the good work!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 05:39 AM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i have won them on the wheel have have gotten some from trading cards..... but i have always wondered, too.... when they would be in the curio shop.

thanks fia.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 05:44 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, that thought occured to me, too. Why did it never show up in the Curio Shop...I think Arte is getting old and going bald. That hair style is looking a mite 'Tatty' like an old 'rug,' you might say. I caught him the other day...looks like he is trying to recapture his youth. Frankly, I think he should just stick to Diet Pepsi...
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #7

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

My son checked the curio shop this morning and the the Mohawk was for sale in the curio shop, I beleive between 7 and 8 am. This is the first time I have ever seen it for sale in there.
mes44 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mes44
My son checked the curio shop this morning and the the Mohawk was for sale in the curio shop, I beleive between 7 and 8 am. This is the first time I have ever seen it for sale in there.
The Tutti-Frutti Headdress was for sale at 6am, but no CSOs at 7am at all.

http://curioshop.wetpaint.com/page/Jan_14_2009
FIA is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #9
my dogs likes to eat

stripey190 will become famous soon enough

Default what does it mean

what do they mean the rockin mohawk has never been in the curio shop but i have bought it there

stripey190
stripey190 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #10
Gifted

boopi has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: what does it mean

Yeah, I thought I had bought one of mine there, too.
boopi is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: