Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #41
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Creative Director Reveals Truth about Bowling Trophy

Thank you nicole 1978 for pointing out the private message system it is rather embarrasing to point out someones mistake so public a forum. When a lot of us do have our 1st webkinz listed that stareted our addiction. It really is a shame that the BOWLING trophy is not available. It wouldve made a nice addition to all the webkinz addicts bowling alleys that came at a heafty price tag. Who knows maybe if enough people want it then maybe the ESTORE will have a "replica" available?
bennysmommy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #42
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

*cough* *cough* Thanks for clearing it up Mr. Creative Director...after 3 years...JK. Maybe one day it will be the prize for a contest
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:27 AM   #43
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info!
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #44

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

So interesting XD
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:35 AM   #45
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Ya know, I have mixed feelings about all this...The bowling game is the only game my DD is really good at. She is a machine at it. She was always jealous of the way mommy can get those OG trophies and she wanted a trophy of her own. She had seen the bowling trophy, and was determined to get it. She bowled...and bowled...and bowled...and got depressed....upset...angry....furious...

and now she's on a bowling strike (pun intended). I don't even know if I should tell her there wasn't ever a trophy to be won-will she freak out and think all her hard work was for nothing or will she feel better about herself, that she didn't win one because there wasn't one and not becuase she stinks at bowling? Stay tuned....
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:55 AM   #46

ittybittyhipo is on a distinguished road

I swear I saw someone trading for this thing on another site. Guess it was a scam.
ittybittyhipo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:16 AM   #47
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Maybe we could get the trophy if we get all strikes?
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:21 AM   #48
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Almost all the Trophys are like Myths to me, except for Eager Beaver and Zingoz 600

Thanks for the update FIA.
LOL. Same to me as well. I have very few that I have actually earned myself.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #49

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

WOAH now that was something I never expected to hear
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #50
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

Hmm... that's really odd... I wonder how the rumor got started? PLUS I thought it was for bowling a perfect game-- ???
olioliok is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dbird's dd bowls, i wanta trophy!, me <3 webbies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: