Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

meems is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 
Default Re: Creative Director Reveals Truth about Bowling Trophy

I too never heard of a bowling trophy. But, I wish all the games gave out trophies it makes the game more fun for me. Maybe I just love to win trophies. As my daughter says to YOU THINK!
Well anyway Happy Holidays to all.
meems is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #32

aurora669 is a jewel in the roughaurora669 is a jewel in the rough

i know 2 people on another website that said they have a bowling trophy, so that means they were lying.
aurora669 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #33
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I was wondering about that. I thought the trophy could be won by bowling a perfect game (all strikes) but I was never sure. Thanks for the info! Now I can stop trying to win it. LOL!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #34
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

WoW!! kinda confusing!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #35
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I think oldest Webkinz was Pig, not Chihuahua. Might wanna fix that, Mickey. I'm not positive, but it seems right. Chihuahua came out in 2006, whereas the Pig came out in 2005.

View Post Originally Posted by woofywoo7
Click the image to open in full size.the clown suit you get on the webkinz cares thingy i pormise no lie a duck wearing one told me i will get a pic of him once i find him and look what the wolf is wearing is this something new and up coming??????
I know! The Clover Hat is the Deluxe gift for March, I think. Good catch, Woofy! I didn't think anyone caught that. I would've brought it up but I had no pics so I knew no one would believe me if I had no proof. Great eye!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 11-18-2009 at 07:37 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #36

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

hi webkinz family!!!! i am so upset to find out the bowling trophy isn't out there somewhere. it is the only tophy i actually wanted. i was obsessed with the bowling alley for a very long time. it was the item i wanted most in webkinz world, more than even plumpy glasses. so, of course i aslo coveted the trophy to use as a decoration in my bowling room hope that by creating some attention about it ganz would consider running a promotion so we could have a chance to earn a trophy! that would be great

[QUOTE=310webkinz;17194682]I think oldest Webkinz was Pig, not Chihuahua. Might wanna fix that, Mickey. I'm not positive, but it seems right. Chihuahua came out in 2006, whereas the Pig came out in 2005.

310 webkinz, i believe mickey is talking about her/his personal webkinz collection.and even if she is wrong i am sure it's embarassing to point it out publicly. we do have personal messaging here thanks
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #37
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
I think oldest Webkinz was Pig, not Chihuahua. Might wanna fix that, Mickey. I'm not positive, but it seems right. Chihuahua came out in 2006, whereas the Pig came out in 2005.

I know! The Clover Hat is the Deluxe gift for March, I think. Good catch, Woofy! I didn't think anyone caught that. I would've brought it up but I had no pics so I knew no one would believe me if I had no proof. Great eye!
It's the first they adopted.

A big thank- you to the creative director for clearing this up!!
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #38

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

thank you ganz for clearing up this rumor!
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #39
starsong12

starsong1 is just really nicestarsong1 is just really nice

I've been trying to find the trophy for a long time.I at least wanted to see someone with it. Well, thanks for providing the info for the "rarest" item after all this time. I don't see how Ganz wouldn't have known about it.
starsong1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #40
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I think it would be nice if all the games had trophies of some sort..everyone has different talents...A bowling trophy would be nice!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dbird's dd bowls, i wanta trophy!, me <3 webbies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: