Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #21
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: Creative Director Reveals Truth about Bowling Trophy

Very strange....
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 03:16 PM   #22
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Oooh! We we wrong! Thanks Creative director for giving us the TRUTH!!!!!
StyleQueenCara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:36 PM   #23

iana09 will become famous soon enough

wow that was unexpected! that explains why on my page there is no bowling trophy under the trophy section and i was in the trading room and this silversoft cat (I have seen her before) told me she had the bowling trophy and brags she has every item in webkinz
iana09 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #24
Find yourself a

countryside321 will become famous soon enough

What!! There's no bowling trophy... but... wow I totally thought there was for like, since I joined Webkinz!
countryside321 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:51 PM   #25
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

Wow, I guess you learn something new every day, even on Webkinz.
Strange; I wonder how something like that could have gotten started and spead throughout Webkinz World?
zappy24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #26
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Red face Re: Creative Director Reveals Truth about Bowling Trophy

Click the image to open in full size.the clown suit you get on the webkinz cares thingy i pormise no lie a duck wearing one told me i will get a pic of him once i find him and look what the wolf is wearing is this something new and up coming??????
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:12 PM   #27
fluffball8000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally newz about the trophy has been cleared up. My boys were always getting frustrated because people in Kinzchat plus were always asking for the bowling trophy. After my boys said "no" The other person just left.
fluffball8000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #28
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Really? Wow! I always thought it was true, because, when I joined, someone said they traded for it in a trade. I'm glad that's cleared up!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #29

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

This is really something considering the fact that there have been countless numbers of people in the trading room ever since kinzchat plus opened who asked for the bowling trophy. In addition, there have been many times where a person has said that they had the trophy for trade. One pet in particular told me that there was a person selling one on ****** for a lot of money. The fact that the director cleared this up means the possibility of scamming with this trophy is now greatly diminished, thankfully.
thejabronisayz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:02 PM   #30
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That makes sense. I guess now everyone can take off the "BOWLING TROPHY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" text on their wants list in the GE, lol. Thanks for clearing up this information...though I must admit, it is dissapointing, knowing there are no bowling trophies floating about...
ksoccer28 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dbird's dd bowls, i wanta trophy!, me <3 webbies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: