Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: Creative Director Reveals Truth about Bowling Trophy

Woah! That rumor has been going a very long time. I'm just surprised nobody caught it. How strange!! I'm very happy that they told WI, that is totally cool!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 11:05 AM   #12
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Wow, no wonder I've never seen any around!!
Thanks for clearing us all up!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:19 AM   #13
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Thanks very much, Creative Director, for keeping in touch with all of us here on WI! We appreciate it a lot!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #14
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes that does explain why no one has one or has seen one , Thanks Fia !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #15
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

THANKS FIA for this info - I had never even noticed that there was a bowling trophy?!

I find it extraordinary that the Creative Director has addressed the WI Website with specific topics in the 4 months that I have been a member here! My curiosity certainly has me: Is the Creative Director a managerial member of the WI website? Are there any WI members who are employed or contributing at Ganz? Is there a link between these two?
Did the Creative Director receive this question signed by a WI member that the reply was given to WI? I am still sort of a newbie, so if this has been answered elsewhere on the forum, I missed it, my apologies!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #16
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

HMMM so what else doesn't exist in WW, LOL

Are my Griffin Carpets Real? Who knows, LOL

Seriously though that's very interesting. I personally don't see how anyone can bowl a perfect game. I've spent hours just trying to figure out how to throw a strike and can only do it is about once a game if I'm lucky.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:23 PM   #17
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
THANKS FIA for this info - I had never even noticed that there was a bowling trophy?!

I find it extraordinary that the Creative Director has addressed the WI Website with specific topics in the 4 months that I have been a member here! My curiosity certainly has me: Is the Creative Director a managerial member of the WI website? Are there any WI members who are employed or contributing at Ganz? Is there a link between these two?
Did the Creative Director receive this question signed by a WI member that the reply was given to WI? I am still sort of a newbie, so if this has been answered elsewhere on the forum, I missed it, my apologies!
I'll take a stab at your questions.
  • The Creative Director is NOT a staff member on WI. I don't believe he even has a membership.
  • There may be WI members who work at Ganz, but they have not made themselves known to us.
  • The only link between Ganz and WI is our love of Webkinz World.
  • Although I can't say exactly why the Creative Director decided to contact Justin with this information, I suspect it's because he wanted to set the record straight, and he thought we might be interested in knowing.

From time to time Justin (the owner of WI) and the Creative Director at Webkinz will share information back and forth. Ganz has come to us with help tracking down glitches in Webkinz World, and we have been able to get exclusive information from Ganz to report to our members. Once Ganz even donated a Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear to us to use in one of our contests.

I know that in the past the Creative Director did share this sort of information with other Webkinz fan sites, but as far as I know, we are the only site that still has an on-going relationship with him.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #18
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Ok, whoever asked that question, I thank them! Now, we all know the truth. Someone probably made a rumor or something!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #19
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Bowling trophy would be cool. Only trophy i have is Cash Cow Trophy lol. Well only one i earned anyways, i traded for one of the winter ones.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #20
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

that makes me feel a lot better! i wish they would host a week long tournament (like wacky zingoz) to give people a chance to win one. i could never bowl a perfect game, but i'm sure some of our members could
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dbird's dd bowls, i wanta trophy!, me <3 webbies!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: