Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Creative Director Responds to Gobbler/Golden Turkey Questions

Awwww, boo. I really and truly believed that it was just a glitch. So much so that I bought a golden turkey the other night and have been waiting to adopt him until it was figured out. Now I'm very disappointed. I like the turkey itself, but had I known for certain that the items were the same as the gobbler's that I already have, I'd have passed. I feel stupid now for having spent the money. Won't be jumping to get e-store pets in the future, that's for certain. This was a lazy and downright lame move on Ganz's part. With no actual plush, half the lure of the e-store pets is their more unique and detailed items. This feels like a cash grab, like they didn't want to make the effort but did want to take advantage of the upcoming holiday.
starwolfspirit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Creative Director Responds to Gobbler/Golden Turkey Questions

WEIRD!!!!!
Ganz couldn't come up with a new PSI & PSF for the Golden Turkey?????
I'll pass on it.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #43
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

hmm i dont think this is a great thing at all....they should never have the similar pets with EXACT psi and food! it just ruins the whole process of getting the pet for its unique psi! but now you can have a choice of a turkey in plush form or a gold turkey but no plush! not relly that unique. and like some of you said "they are lazy" i agree! sometimes Ganz has made a few estore things that are EXACTLY like the things like psi, or plsuh things but in differnt clolors!!! like the fall looking trampoline-- it is suppose to be the cotton candy bunny psi but colored in orange and brown to look like a fall looking item! not cool.....
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #44
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

They could have at least changed the PSI color or the food, something. I know this was on my must buy list which is rare up until I adopted the Buck I never spent $$ on the estore ones but it and this one were must haves. Then I saw it had the glitch with the same PSI so I decided not to buy it right away and wait to see what the new PSI would be. I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on it.

To some of us the PSI is important, I don't want another pets food or PSI. What's the point in that? The color is the only thing that makes the pet unique and there's nothing at all unique with the food or PSI. Very disappointing.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #45
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oooh, "possible solution"? Yaaay!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #46
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...won't be wasting our money on this one since we have the Gobbler..Bad call Ganz!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #47
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Creative Director Responds to Gobbler/Golden Turkey Questions *UPDATE*

It would be awesome if they did a set of chairs to match the other turkeys table.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #48
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

Default Re: Creative Director Responds to Gobbler/Golden Turkey Questions *UPDATE*

Well... I figured out a solution.......I simply decided to paint the virtual psi myself...just a little nailpolish, christmas ornaments, and glue...and now my virtual table has a awesome christmas tree on it...too bad my computer monitor has a permanent tatoo painted on it now!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #49
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I am in the disappointed club.

Pets should not have the same anything
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #50

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Having the same PSI means one less pet I am tempted to buy, but it seems a bit disrespectful to the gobbler turkey to just take his item.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: