Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #31
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Creative Director Responds to Gobbler/Golden Turkey Questions

I was about to get the golden and gobbler turkey, now the only thing I have to do is decide what color I want, the gold or the redish turkey? LOL! So weird, why did GANZ do this anyway that I don't understand. I mean if you can't get a gobbler turkey in your area and can't go on the estore, then what is the advantage? LOL I got estore and I think I am going with the gold turkey because, to me it is more special.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
LOL those are the same exact things except the pet colors are different. Thanks for the info. I hope they don't do that to a whole bunch of pets!
Actually i hope the do...
6-7 new pets a month,... Most people do not buy them all so, Now they will have another reason not to buy them all
and it is a big pain tray to collect all the new 6-7 PSI Having less of them to collect saves me some headache
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #33

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I kind of like this idea............what if you live in an area where you cannot buy a Gobbler Turkey but love the PSI/PSF? Buying a pet at the EStore would solve the problem without having to trade for it. It's not like they released 2 plush animals with the same PSI, one is virtual only........no big deal.
If that is their idea, then all they had to do was put the gobbler turkey in the Estore for Thanksgiving time. Problem solved (that and ebay for those who can't find it locally). But a lot of us liked the idea of having both, but don't want the same PSI twice. I just think it was lazy of them. Just change the color of a pet, not have to make a new PSI and have people buy it.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:45 PM   #34
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Yup, definitely going to skip this one.

Agreed. Definitely lazy.

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
If that is their idea, then all they had to do was put the gobbler turkey in the Estore for Thanksgiving time. Problem solved (that and ebay for those who can't find it locally). But a lot of us liked the idea of having both, but don't want the same PSI twice. I just think it was lazy of them. Just change the color of a pet, not have to make a new PSI and have people buy it.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #35
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

How annoying! I hope it's the last time they do it, too! I don't have either of these pets, but I do NOT want it to happen in the future for other pets.

A pet's PSI and PSF are unique! You don't want another pet having it too! What ever happened to "This food is made specially for the ______"?
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #36
momtotaryn is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Exactly! Put the Gobbler Turkey in the eStore, not a new, different turkey with the same PSI. They put other plushie pets in the eStore as online only, so I don't really understand the reasoning behind this. Obviously, it's not to increase sales (many of us won't buy it, if it has the same PSI), and I thought Ganz was always looking to increase sales ~ LOL!

For me, it's a start of not getting every single eStore pet, so I believe it's a sign, since my interest in WK has declined considerably over the last several weeks/months. In fact, now I may feel no need to get every single plushie pet either. It sure will save me lots of $$$.
momtotaryn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #37
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

I have the Gobbler Turkey, and I love the PSI and the food, but if I'd bought the Golden Turkey expecting to add to my Thanksgiving theme in some way, I would have been very disappointed. I feel sorry for anyone who was disappointed by this.

This seems to be a sure way that Ganz will shoot its own sales in the foot, if people can't be sure that they'll be getting something new and different.
bp13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #38
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

When Ganz first started to promote their estore pets - they made a HUGE stink about how the estore PSI's are far more intricate, detailed and just more "exciting". All you would hear about is "estore quality, estore quality, estore quality" blah blah blah.

Soooo....... What happened to that??? Where's the "estore quality" with this PSI??

Why would someone pay the SAME amount of money for a virtual online-only pet that has the same PSI as a actual toy plush that their child could hold and play with????

What a stupid idea Ganz. Makes no sense to me at all. Go back to offering better quality PSI's for your estore animals please.....
Katie8758 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #39

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

This is very disappointing... I wonder why they did this?
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:23 PM   #40
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Thanks for letting us know!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: