Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 09:27 AM   #11
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

Default Re: cowsforu's birthday

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
It is my bday. I didn't reset the year from 1911, so it made me 96 today. Good news is that I am less than 96
ohhh. Haha! thany makes sence!
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2007, 09:27 AM   #12
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

Happy birthday Cows4U! Mine is in 4 days. If you're not 96 how old are you? Have a great birthday.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:35 AM   #13
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

LOL! anyway, happy birthday! are you getting anything special? some new Webkinz?
Old 06-10-2007, 09:45 AM   #14
penguinl0ve

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
It is my bday. I didn't reset the year from 1911, so it made me 96 today. Good news is that I am less than 96
so the computer thinks that you are 96?
Old 06-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #15
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Happy birthday COWS4U!! Have a great b-day!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:13 AM   #16
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

LOL! Too funny!!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 06-10-2007, 10:37 AM   #17
GussieGrl
Gift Guru

GussieGrl is on a distinguished road

Hehe. I knew it wasn't possible that you were 96! Happy Birthday!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:42 AM   #18
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz1234
Happy birthday Cows4U! Mine is in 4 days. If you're not 96 how old are you? Have a great birthday.

less than 96
Old 06-10-2007, 11:23 AM   #19
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Have a Wonderful Birthday COWS4U !! Enjoy your day!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 06-10-2007, 11:23 AM   #20
~Philip~
Gift Guru

grangerpup will become famous soon enough

never ask an adult their age
I have a HILARIOUS story about that:

I was in preschool and my mom was older than most moms are. She was 41 but told me to tell everyone that she was 32 like most of the other moms. I'm the oldest so it wasn't unrealistic. So we had to dictate a story about our moms for Mother's Day, and someone would write it down. This was mine:

"My mommy wants me to tell everyone she is 32. My mommy is really 41. She thinks that if your are 41 you are fat. My mommy isn't that fat. Just a little teensy bit. Her legs are really big. And so is her tummy. My mommy is nice and not very fat. She always says I shouldn't lie, but my mommy tells me to lie because she doesn't want people to know she is 41 and a little fat. So my mommy is 32."

And the preschool hung it up on the door to the classroom and the bulletin board in the lobby/office.

My mom is 32. She is always 32. And never turns 33, just like (Thanks for telling me, LindaBear)Jack Benny.That is my funny story. HeeHee

P.S. If anyone here is 41 I'm sorry that was just what I thought as a 5 year old. I'm sure you aren't fat if you're 41.

P.P.S. My mom really isn't fat at all. She's actully very skinny.

Last edited by grangerpup; 06-10-2007 at 12:53 PM..
grangerpup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: