Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 09:51 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Cowabelle Gets a Makeover

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
So, does this make her the Biggest MOOser?

Click the image to open in full size.
GROOOOAAAAN! You are too funny! Thanks for the laugh!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

LOL she lost weight!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #23
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
She sure looks different.

Not sure it's better though!
Agreed!

I see nothing wrong with a cow being a little heavier. Who wants a skinny cow? Let's show a little diversity, Ganz.
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #24
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

She looks fatter if you ask me!!!

(I like the old Cowabelle!)
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #25
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
So, does this make her the Biggest MOOser?

Click the image to open in full size.

funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #26

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Her old look was too clunky and heavy-looking, but I wish she had her original hair in the makeover.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #27

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

She looks good... except for the hair! I wonder if they will be doing transformations to other WW world characters? Hmmm.....
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #28
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Interesting...she looks more like a teen now
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #29
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
oh wow, good job, she look now more beautiful and seem more a teen (in webkinz newz it's said that Ms. Cowoline has a 12-year-old daughter named Cowabelle.)

for me 12 years old don't have grey hair!!! And I never listening young people want to dye their hair in grey lol
Yeah but, she's a COW, not a human. cows don't even have long manes of hair, so what does it matter the make believe color of make believe hair? besides, I think its perfect. A typical kid entering their teens always makes a few ridiculous fashion faux pas while they are "discovering" themselves. I'm certainly too embarrassed to admit any of mine, but I have a friend who doesn't remember why she thought it would look good to shave off her eye brows and paint them on just as would an old lady who lost the hair naturally.

And one more thing in cowabelle's defense: her hair matches her leggings, hands, and eye patch coloring. So, she's coordinated
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #30
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

What was "wrong" with the old Cowbelle?

I thought it was good to have images that depicted the "bigger" Cow. She is smiling.
(note the new image does not have a smile)

I liked the fact that even Webkinz come in all different shapes and sizes and that was OK.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
idon'tlikeyourtude, what?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: